If you purchased this game day 1...

#21Resvil12Posted 11/13/2012 6:55:35 PM
I don't know if it is different for the ps3 but those dang game cases can sometimes chew out the middle of the disc if you don't push them in. Check the inside clear part to see if it has chewed away at your game.
---
Saying "(Insert game you like) didn't get a good score just because it's not Call of duty" is not a valid argument.
#22txbullyPosted 11/13/2012 7:15:38 PM
On my 4th disk.

1.my son loaned it to someone who moved.
2.took it to my brothers house before we went to pick up SFxT then forgot it was in my back pocket and sit on it.
3. started cracking in the middle still plays, but you have to turn the Xbox on and off repeatedly, so I got another.
4. Only had it for a month.

Fact: I have owned more copies of this game than any other, not even including 2 vanilla copies.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
#23Lil-YuriPosted 11/13/2012 7:25:07 PM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
I've played mine probably more then most people here. (Koga's got something like 600 hours on his though, way more then mine) and mine is perfect. Not a single scratch or anything.

Yep, around 600 hours total.

Not a single scratch on it. It's usually in my PS3 and when it's not I always put it in the case.

This for for me, 'cept I have around 540 hours or so.
---
This is how you bold.
#24MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/13/2012 7:39:59 PM
txbully posted...
On my 4th disk.

2.took it to my brothers house before we went to pick up SFxT then forgot it was in my back pocket and sit on it.
3. started cracking in the middle still plays, but you have to turn the Xbox on and off repeatedly, so I got another.

Fact: I have owned more copies of this game than any other, not even including 2 vanilla copies.

This game is like Cocaine man.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#251Scream1Posted 11/13/2012 7:45:01 PM
I still have all my PS1 games in near-perfect condition. So this one is as mint-condition as can be.
---
PSN: Crash182-
#26ProzacStylingsPosted 11/13/2012 7:48:59 PM
Phara0hMan posted...
I'm on my second copy, but my first wasn't wear and tear. It was a dumb fuzzball cat knocking it over while the disc was running and carving a racetrack in it >_<.

I'm still amazed I let him live...

This.

But cat = 360 growing 3 red eyes and devouring digital souls.
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#27MalkyeaImbakPosted 11/13/2012 7:57:39 PM(edited)
Same disc though I think its about time I move away from the fighting genre and start playing action/adventure/rpg games any suggestions? (Xbox360 btw)

ATM im struggling on pokemon blazeblack2 for ds but any suggestions for console rpg or action/adventure games that are worth playing

recently finished RE6 (and I enjoyed the hell out of it) Im waiting for hitman right now
(not a fan of FPS)
#28MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/13/2012 8:18:18 PM
1Scream1 posted...
I still have all my PS1 games in near-perfect condition. So this one is as mint-condition as can be.

Damn, as a kid I was terrible at keeping my stuff in good condition. :(
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#29hyperskate65Posted 11/14/2012 3:08:10 PM
Why is yours do s***ty?
I got mine day 1 and no issues at all.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#30RoccoRedPosted 11/14/2012 3:09:20 PM
txbully posted...
On my 4th disk.

Oh gee... Well hope you have better disc luck in the future >_>

Well I still have my 1st day, and it still works fine.
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248