The Crappy Player Thread, Version 3

#141DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:01:49 PM
GGs to everyone I faced. I was so salty from my matches with WiNd and Tempest. Yeesh. -_-

Oh, and to zombie, those Frank mirrors were awesome! I got confused as to who I was a couple times, haha.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#142EndingTempestPosted 12/8/2012 1:07:38 PM
Ggs zac heart. No need for salt. You're improving. :)

I should be back on after jogging around 2-2:30 if anyone's down to run some sets against my herpa-derp trio.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#143l3lue0niPosted 12/8/2012 7:12:00 PM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Good Games Dreamsword.

May I ask why you gave up Spider-Man?
---
Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.
PSN: BlueOniSaix
#144Killingjoke_666Posted 12/8/2012 7:50:30 PM
I love this game and Ive spent many hours playing online get smoked but I can never practice to get better. No wonder my career is going anywhere. I cant even dedicate myself in gaming
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#145WiNdDeMoN150Posted 12/8/2012 7:57:49 PM
l3lue0ni posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Good Games Dreamsword.

May I ask why you gave up Spider-Man?

The main reason I don't use Spider-Man as much in Ultimate was because of the transition from Vanilla to Ultimate. In Vanilla, my Spidey's pressure game was pretty good and I ToD with one hit easily and the DHC glitch helped my team somewhat too. In Ultimate, the game's meta has became more Zoning oriented and Spidey just doesn't feel the same to me anymore. Plus his crappy normals don't help him much.

I still use him here and there, but I get kind of bored or annoyed of using him sometimes, I know ironic because he is one of the most annoying characters to face lol. In Vanilla I was so heavy with the rush down that my opponent either had to block all my hits or XF to get a good opening to take him out. In Ultimate, I feel all I do with Spidey now is shoot Webs everywhere and poke with his L normals until I get a clean hit.
---
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#146DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:09:30 PM(edited)
Just got done doing an amazing FT8 with zombie. That whole bout was intense. Great job, man!

And since I'm in such a good mood now, I present, the Crappy Player Tier List!

Free Tier:
Zacheart

"Pick A Top Tier" Tier:
TheVeldt
dilllikeg
BlueOniSaix

"Lame Game? More Like Blame Game" Tier:
TheRealKaji
twistedsenseless

Might As Well Put Down Your Controller Tier:
CrasHNBurN150
Toogaytofunction
Alaster_Angelo
JoeBusta

Broken PS3 Tier:
Scaler24

"Intense Training Partners" Tier:
Kombine47
zombie13579

"The Two For One Special" Tier:
SaitoKojima

I Dunno Lol Tier:
Aceinu
Ken_Monsters
Panda_Rage3007
classicpj
DragonPick

Fake Fraud Tier:
SolidAbyss
entropy19
---
#147Lord_Shadow_19Posted 12/9/2012 5:11:53 PM
What exactly is a fake fraud?
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#148DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:12:37 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
What exactly is a fake fraud?

One who claims to be a Fraud but isn't.
---
#149WiNdDeMoN150Posted 12/9/2012 5:27:18 PM
I'm flattered you put me in the "Might as Well Put Down Your Controller" tier but I don't know about that, you just caught me on a good day and I was using Derp Wolvie lol.
---
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#150zombie13579Posted 12/9/2012 7:51:32 PM
Dang I wish I can use magneto and strange online but it's no hope with this net code so I'll just stick to offline with them since I can actually HG loop, MB loop and with strange the FoF loop sorta, about 60%...

Dreamsword fun matches man!

I think I'll jus stick to haggar, frank, Dante, hulk, and other characters that are decently played online. My Dante is still ass because I drop my stinger crap..

And like at the end when I was screwing with nova, I was making up haggar combos on the spot with that jam session assist, it surprisingly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it scaled the crap outta m combos. With haggar I can make up combos with like any assists because I used that character so many times so I'll stay loyal with him for online purposes.

I really need a team specifically for online play. Team Hulk, Haggar, Wesker? Wesker/Nova/Sentinel? I don't know anymore

I lost my touch with online play because I drop all my offline mess..
I could use derperine, Wesker, akuma, or Wesker, haggar, Chris? So many choices!

Anyone that requires little effort I should be able to use, offline my execution is insane, online is a different story... I might just make a Phoenix team and derp my wins since I rarely use meter. Team Viscant/RoachKing? Wesker, Dante pair since they are both great batteries, yes I shall make a Phoenix team!

Add me people! I suck, I need practice..
TLDR; I ranted..

- zombie13579
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2