Sooooo who is going to Curly again?

#11Telly2588Posted 11/20/2012 2:26:58 AM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Competetitor posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Come on guys. : ( Well I'll try to get on stream for all you FAQSers.

good luck. with the amount of people there i doubt they will have a spot for you

Yeah cause they just give people invitations and then just say no they can't play when they get there. Riiiiiiiggghhhht.

BTW Telly when you stop being a **** scrub and making excuses every time as to why you never do anything ever I'd be happy to play you. I'm sure you wont being going to NEC though because it's in Philly and you hate the Eagles or some other BS excuse.

I'll stop making excuses when you actually buy the game and stop trolling this board. Check and mate. Btw, you got invited to Curly? Care to confirm this for us FAQSers?
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#12CrispyPimpPosted 11/20/2012 9:46:49 AM
Telly2588 posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Competetitor posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

good luck. with the amount of people there i doubt they will have a spot for you

Yeah cause they just give people invitations and then just say no they can't play when they get there. Riiiiiiiggghhhht.

BTW Telly when you stop being a **** scrub and making excuses every time as to why you never do anything ever I'd be happy to play you. I'm sure you wont being going to NEC though because it's in Philly and you hate the Eagles or some other BS excuse.

I'll stop making excuses when you actually buy the game and stop trolling this board. Check and mate. Btw, you got invited to Curly? Care to confirm this for us FAQSers?

I checked the invite list on broken tier, so unless he goes by some other name I didn't see him there.
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu
#13ZTS_vs_Deck(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:30:01 AM
CrispyPimp posted...
Telly2588 posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Competetitor posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

I checked the invite list on broken tier, so unless he goes by some other name I didn't see him there.

My invite is on the last line of the Curly invite list with all the other people that qualified from my area. I'll let you figure out which one is me.
---
"If I could use one word to describe you it is Tactless."
#14Herr_EdgeworthPosted 11/20/2012 11:52:08 AM
My invite is on the last line of the Curly invite list with all the other people that qualified from my area. I'll let you figure out which one is me.

Translation: I'm lying and I think of stupid ways to cover my BS.
---
Known by the KH Boards as Scaler24.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#15Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/20/2012 12:32:01 PM
Herr_Edgeworth posted...

Translation: I'm lying and I think of stupid ways to cover my BS.

He's friends with someone in the Spooky crew, he's probably a +1 and obviously won't be playing.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#16KromagnumPosted 11/20/2012 1:24:46 PM
Yipes didn't invite me to this one the last time I saw him. He's probably still butthurt that I kicked him out of my house last week when he got too drunk and started singing "It's a small world" with Neo and Kayopolice. JWong and FChamp said I went too far, but I don't tolerate that kinda business. I'm a busy man, got Ono on line 2.
---
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588
#17NoizyChildPosted 11/20/2012 3:10:36 PM

And thus ended the topic.

Yipes didn't invite me to this one the last time I saw him. He's probably still butthurt that I kicked him out of my house last week when he got too drunk and started singing "It's a small world" with Neo and Kayopolice. JWong and FChamp said I went too far, but I don't tolerate that kinda business. I'm a busy man, got Ono on line 2.

Truking, is that you?
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#18RHS_1Posted 11/20/2012 4:04:17 PM
Can anyone tell me when this event is?
---
http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=UjaGCbm7HXUqbpMuoLXD
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!
#19CrispyPimpPosted 11/20/2012 5:05:37 PM
RHS_1 posted...
Can anyone tell me when this event is?

The 24th.
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu