The damage output of your team

#31jolteonsockPosted 11/20/2012 7:21:57 AM
A really nooby one I have but gets it done. Spidey/Hulk: Spidey c. L,M,H web throw-> OTG-> repeat again-> OTG c. L,M,H Spider sting/bite-> c.H,S -> MMHS-> Hulk OTG-> web throw -> MS-> DHC into gamma crush = I think like around 1.1 or a little less.
---
XBL GT: F apachino
#32Phara0hManPosted 11/20/2012 7:56:32 AM
@Sod:

I like your anchor choices, if I could use Vergil to save my life I would probably put him in Akuma's place.

Anyway, I know I'm gonna get called a duck again, but I really just don't play online anymore. I live in the sticks rockin dat 13MB Centurylink DSL. Believe me, I'd love to play, but it's just not fun on this connection. Thankfully I've got weeklies about an hours drive from here or I probably wouldn't play Marvel at all lol.
---
NP: Borderlands 2, UMvC3
Ryu/ Frank West/ Wesker, Nova/ Iron Man/ Strider
#33FabuIousPosted 11/20/2012 8:04:07 AM
magneto/vergil is ToD off of grab if i have at least 1 bar. flight>hypergrav loop mag tempest dhc SS is like 900k off a grab
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#34Old_SodPosted 11/20/2012 9:18:19 AM
Phara0hMan posted...
@Sod:

I like your anchor choices, if I could use Vergil to save my life I would probably put him in Akuma's place.

Anyway, I know I'm gonna get called a duck again, but I really just don't play online anymore. I live in the sticks rockin dat 13MB Centurylink DSL. Believe me, I'd love to play, but it's just not fun on this connection. Thankfully I've got weeklies about an hours drive from here or I probably wouldn't play Marvel at all lol.

Thanks! I've dabbled with Vergil in the past, but I am now trying to get rid of Wesker and swap him in on my main team, and also included him on that Hawkeye team with Doom. I think XXXX/Doom/Vergil is very strong, and can offset a bad start by Hawkeye if need be.

No need to call out a quack, you got a good enough excuse. Even still, maybe we can get in a party chat at some point and talk about strategy. I would like to see how you approach matches and compare notes.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 (PC), TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#35Pat33ablePosted 11/20/2012 9:43:23 AM(edited)
serpentaurus posted...
i know Smasher and Cloud have TOD damage on Thor. Who else have THOSE tod combos?

ZMC and team Bigboy can TOD?!? well duh...lawl
---
2-3 posts per thread...Small fish fry! "GT: Pat33able"
This one's for youuuuuu Morph...!!!
#36Phara0hManPosted 11/20/2012 9:55:44 AM
Quote:Phara0hMan posted...
@Sod:

Thanks! I've dabbled with Vergil in the past, but I am now trying to get rid of Wesker and swap him in on my main team, and also included him on that Hawkeye team with Doom. I think XXXX/Doom/Vergil is very strong, and can offset a bad start by Hawkeye if need be.

No need to call out a quack, you got a good enough excuse. Even still, maybe we can get in a party chat at some point and talk about strategy. I would like to see how you approach matches and compare notes.

That'd be cool, another players perspective is always welcome.

I've been trying some team alteration myself. I was running Hawk/Dante/Doom with Jam and Beam, but as time wore on I found that I didn't need an assist to control airspace as much as I needed to make lateral breathing room.

Enter Akuma. I now have a scarier anchor, two assists that I can do a million things with, and access to good damage and meter gain via TAC into Doom Swag. I've also been experimenting with THC options, because I think that Gimlet's quick recovery while Photon Array is still active can give me some sick setups if I'm on the ball.
---
NP: Borderlands 2, UMvC3
Ryu/ Frank West/ Wesker, Nova/ Iron Man/ Strider
#37sykilik101Posted 11/20/2012 10:12:40 AM
The_Esque-uish posted...
Deadpool combos hit 820k by him self 1 meter and with dhc 1.1 mil,

Care to share?

And X-23/Deadpool/Dante...let's see...

X-23, if I confirm in the corner, I can do around 900k with one bar, and easily over a million with a DHC. Deadpool, probably a bit over 800k with two bars (I know there could be better, but I'm working on it). Dante...I'm ass with Dante. XD But if I confirm from an a.H or an a.S (or Hammer), I can get around 700k with one meter, and more with a DHC.

But for me, this is a reset-focused team. I go for resets with X-23 as much as I can. I have one or two with Deadpool, and I'm lookin' to find good ones for Dante that I can use consistently.
---
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Dante (a)
#38serpentaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:52:18 AM
Pat33able posted...
serpentaurus posted...
i know Smasher and Cloud have TOD damage on Thor. Who else have THOSE tod combos?

ZMC and team Bigboy can TOD?!? well duh...lawl

Sounds like salt to me.
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#39Pat33ablePosted 11/20/2012 11:25:44 AM(edited)
Obviously those teams can TOD; what's amazing is seeing them pull that off on your connection...
"THAT" truly, is deserving of an applause...
---
2-3 posts per thread...Small fish fry! "GT: Pat33able"
This one's for youuuuuu Morph...!!!
#40serpentaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:18:01 AM
Pat33able posted...
Obviously those teams can TOD; what's amazing is seeing them pull that off on your connection...

my net is free and proly bottom tier. but not as free as your hawk hahahaha

btw im about to quit the online pat u.u i do like 20% of waht my team can really do online. There is ALWAYS somebody abusing my connection with downloads and stuff >__<
---
Now playing: UMvC3