hyper_shadow_51 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
MrNMarnMCZMarn posted...
Wolverine is now top tier

>Implying he isn't top tier.

Wolvie is top 8

Doom, Vergil, Wesker, Magneto, Dormammu, Phoenix, Trish, Spencer

-All better than Wolverine

Yessssssss.....just when I think you've run out of nonsensical opinions, you come out with this gem. I really wish you lived on the same plane as all the rest of the Marvel players that understand the game. =\

Also, having a tough match up against a character does not equate to them being higher on the tier list than another character. You may say that Trish's Hopscotch beats Wolvie......but that doesn't mean she is better overall. This is why people are dumb when it comes to analyzing tier lists, as they don't understand overall character overall performance vs individual match ups.

I like how you try and make Marvel sound so professional. Like its your life or a job that needs to be done right and understood a certain way. Or else. What a loser. How pathetic.

Its a game. Get over it. "Nonsensical opinion" lol I'm sure you love the sig lol of course not, sheep don't understand dragons

When you post things that are most certainly gonna get you shot down, it helps not to whine about it afterwards or call people names. You're not helping yourself much.
---
Capcom: Where trolls go to make a living.
#22PoltergustPosted 11/20/2012 8:58:42 AM
OK, here's a better list of characters that are above Wolverine:

Zero, Viper, Vergil, Dante, Doom, Wesker, Magneto, Dormammu

There are also some other debatable characters that are around his level too, like Spencer and Morrigan, but they are so close to each other that it's too much of a hassle to properly order them.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#23MavisBeaconDTF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:04:58 AM

There are also some other debatable characters that are around his level too, like Spencer and Morrigan, but they are so close to each other that it's too much of a hassle to properly order them.

lol @ putting Wesker clearly above Wolverine but saying Spencer and Morrigan are on his level. xD
---
http://i.imgur.com/kKogg.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/ICpSI.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/ENiTP.jpg
#24MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/20/2012 11:30:34 AM
MavisBeaconDTF posted...

lol @ putting Wesker clearly above Wolverine but saying Spencer and Morrigan are on his level. xD

this.

And saying Viper is above Wolvie as well LOL.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#25ProzacStylingsPosted 11/20/2012 11:42:07 AM
Poltergust posted...

Dante > Wolv? C'mon bro.

I never even said that wolv was top 8.

But Trish, Phoenix, and Dante are not examples of characters better than Wolv.

Spencer and Morrigan are a good deal better than all 4, as well as the 6 people haven't really debated on that(wesker is pushing it).
---
Quoth the server, "404"