Fighters of Capcom

#1Mrpenguin454Posted 11/20/2012 7:29:29 AM
Well I think Capcom has completely decided to forget about this game seeing as it's been a year and we've received NO DLC of real worth. So instead of supporting this game they're going to move on, which they had to eventually.

It's been revealed that Capcom has filed a trademark for "Fighters of Capcom". To me this seems fitting that they're finally going to take a break from looking outside their own universe and give the usually overlooked Capcom characters a chance to breathe fresh air.

What do you think this could be?

I still wish they'd give us UMvC3 DLC it doesn't make any sense because this game is still so popular.
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#2Strider HienPosted 11/20/2012 7:31:33 AM
This could be some iOS stuff.I....don't want to hype myself for now.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#3JinkininkiPosted 11/20/2012 7:47:51 AM
Don't get hyped. From the sound of the title, it's probably some compilation of some old ass dated games.
#4Killarock404Posted 11/20/2012 7:58:23 AM
Jinkininki posted...
Don't get hyped. From the sound of the title, it's probably some compilation of some old ass dated games.

Now that you say that, i do remember the producer of rival schools saying that he was trying to re-release project justice.
#5JinkininkiPosted 11/20/2012 8:49:37 AM
Killarock404 posted...
Jinkininki posted...

Now that you say that, i do remember the producer of rival schools saying that he was trying to re-release project justice.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised.