attn: ZTS_vs_Deck

#41PoltergustPosted 11/26/2012 9:12:05 PM
EM_Mega posted...

It's not true. Poltergust made it out of pools at Evo, and Bah_Bah_Deh won 2 games there as well. Polt also made it to finals at UFO Ranbats I believe. So no, it's not more than "anyone else here."

Notice how the topic is about Curleh Mustache 5?

Um, please don't drag me into this topic. I suck now. =(
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#421Scream1Posted 11/26/2012 9:14:55 PM
EM_Mega posted...

It's not true. Poltergust made it out of pools at Evo, and Bah_Bah_Deh won 2 games there as well. Polt also made it to finals at UFO Ranbats I believe. So no, it's not more than "anyone else here."

Tell that to the Armando and 1TrueKing reference posters Kappa
---
PSN: Crash182-
#43KromagnumPosted 11/26/2012 9:20:27 PM
1Scream1 posted...

Look I've never liked ZTS either. I was even one of the people to talk down on him and joke about his supposed CM5 invite.

But I know how to admit when I'm wrong. He did go to CM5, and at the very least, didn't get stomped out 0-2. Personally, if I got invited to CM, I'd be bragging my ass off (even moreso if I beat anyone. Yes, anyone). How many invite-only tournaments full of top players have you competed in?

Haters gonna hate.
---
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588
#44Strider HienPosted 11/26/2012 9:20:54 PM
At least ZTS_vs_Deck did more with his Curleh invite than the one true King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3vSyaVI4Q8#t=0m26s

*You are now tracking this topic*
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#45Lord_KagatoPosted 11/26/2012 9:35:32 PM
Poltergust posted...
EM_Mega posted...

When the Poltergust falls, the Final Boss Rises!
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#46RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/26/2012 9:37:47 PM
Kromagnum posted...
1Scream1 posted...

Look I've never liked ZTS either. I was even one of the people to talk down on him and joke about his supposed CM5 invite.

But I know how to admit when I'm wrong. He did go to CM5, and at the very least, didn't get stomped out 0-2. Personally, if I got invited to CM, I'd be bragging my ass off (even moreso if I beat anyone. Yes, anyone). How many invite-only tournaments full of top players have you competed in?

Haters gonna hate.

Why does it matter what you compete in if you don't do good in it?
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#47Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 9:46:05 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Kromagnum posted...
1Scream1 posted...

Haters gonna hate.

Because offline is better than online?
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#48RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/26/2012 9:48:58 PM
Telly2588 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Kromagnum posted...
1Scream1 posted...

Haters gonna hate.

That...that doesn't even...I don't understand what this has to do with anything.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#49Herr_EdgeworthPosted 11/26/2012 9:58:36 PM
Poltergust posted...
EM_Mega posted...

Why is this?
---
Known by the KH Boards as Scaler24.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#50Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 10:03:29 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly2588 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Kromagnum posted...
1Scream1 posted...

Haters gonna hate.

That...that doesn't even...I don't understand what this has to do with anything.

It was a sly reference to another topic about online warriors and people who go to the tournaments just to lose.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.