attn: ZTS_vs_Deck

#61MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/27/2012 1:19:56 AM
KajinNinja posted...
Poltergust posted...
You guys go for the gut, don't you?

More like the jugular, no one has to hold back on the internet until TOS comes along xp.

Lol.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#62Strider HienPosted 11/27/2012 2:37:00 PM
NoizyChild posted...
Because the last tournament I went to, I did extremely poorly. =/

Everybody has a bad day. Even top players.

From what I hear, I'm sure you'd scrape half this board on a bad day.

Nah

More like...."Yeah..."

Don't downplay his skill.On my one and only match against him,it was a massacre....X_X

Reenactment:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f2aj3Phl7o
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#63MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/27/2012 2:40:54 PM
Strider Hien posted...
NoizyChild posted...

Nah

More like...."Yeah..."

Don't downplay his skill.On my one and only match against him,it was a massacre....X_X

He's good.... but he also plays Phoenix Wright. PW is free as hell if you know how to play him. His Doom is good though, but saying he'd scrape half this board on a bad day is pushing it.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#64RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/27/2012 3:32:54 PM
Strider Hien posted...
NoizyChild posted...

Nah

More like...."Yeah..."

Only one match?
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#65PoltergustPosted 11/27/2012 3:33:16 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Strider Hien posted...
NoizyChild posted...

Nah

More like...."Yeah..."

He's good.... but he also plays Phoenix Wright. PW is free as hell if you know how to play him. His Doom is good though, but saying he'd scrape half this board on a bad day is pushing it.

That depends on what you mean by "half this board." If taken literally, then duh. But if it's supposed to mean "half this board who actually attempt to play this game competitively", then things get iffy.
---
I find sports video games to be the ultimate in irony and redundancy.-Kahai
#66Strider HienPosted 11/27/2012 5:12:32 PM
Strider Hien posted...
NoizyChild posted...

Nah

More like...."Yeah..."

Only one match?

Yeah...I was freaked out something fierce.I knew he could win,but I wanted to at least make it a fair engagement.
After a few "I got all I need " and "SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!",sprinkled with some "SMASH YOU! GAMMA CRUSH!" ,My soul was crushed....

He was gone after a few matches.It was on DomDotNine's Open Lobby a few weeks ago.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#67ZTS_vs_DeckPosted 11/27/2012 6:02:48 PM
Hi guys. I didn't see this topic till now sorry.

I went to Curly I win some matches, lost some, had a good time. People can hate but it's whatever. I TOLD you I was going, I TOLD you I had an invite and I did.

What are you gonna say to me for real? You lost to K-Bard and Tayson you suck? Ok lol. You didn't own up people at Curly Mustache! Ok? Did I say I was going to? I mean haven't I always said I'm a mid level Marvel player and I don't own the game or take it seriously. I'm just better than a bunch of online ****s on Gamefaqs that talk a lot of **** and don't travel.

You can come at me but I've done everything I said I was going to do AND surprise to me my after tournament performances were enough to receive an invite back to the next CM. lol I dunno why apparently that's the case LOL

So I mean I'll be at NEC, where I wont be entering Marvel lol. If you wanna come beat me then show up and support NEC and play me in a MM.

I wasn't even gonna say anything about the event cause I'm not the kinda guy that makes threads bragging about what I did or showing off or anything. If you gonna make a thread though calling me in and get 6 pages of BS then I'm gonna post something.

Moral of the story GAMEFAQS:

If you say you are going to do something, do it. That's the difference between me and Koga, Zan, and all you other guys. I said what I was going to do and I did it. I don't overestimate my abilities, I don't think I am better than I am, I am what I say I am, period. Hold that, get back to me.
---
"If I could use one word to describe you it is Tactless."
#68ZTS_vs_DeckPosted 11/27/2012 6:06:04 PM
BTW FootWork has no **** idea who MK9Prodigy is. So I would be highly questioning this persons true affiliation with Corn.
---
"If I could use one word to describe you it is Tactless."
#69deltamiragePosted 11/27/2012 6:19:51 PM(edited)
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
I don't overestimate my abilities, I don't think I am better than I am, I am what I say I am, period. Hold that, get back to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvteoFiMlg#t=1m39s

On Topic

This was an obvious hate topic, you shouldn't have wasted your time responding.

ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
BTW FootWork has no **** idea who MK9Prodigy is. So I would be highly questioning this persons true affiliation with Corn.

MK goes by JDM (I Think) at tournament.
---
Occasional TwitchTV stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/thefraud
UMVC3 Team - Spider-Man/Dorm/Doom - Wesker/Dorm/Doom
#70Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:21:05 PM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
Hi guys. I didn't see this topic till now sorry.

I went to Curly I win some matches, lost some, had a good time. People can hate but it's whatever. I TOLD you I was going, I TOLD you I had an invite and I did.

What are you gonna say to me for real? You lost to K-Bard and Tayson you suck? Ok lol. You didn't own up people at Curly Mustache! Ok? Did I say I was going to? I mean haven't I always said I'm a mid level Marvel player and I don't own the game or take it seriously. I'm just better than a bunch of online ****s on Gamefaqs that talk a lot of **** and don't travel.

You can come at me but I've done everything I said I was going to do AND surprise to me my after tournament performances were enough to receive an invite back to the next CM. lol I dunno why apparently that's the case LOL

So I mean I'll be at NEC, where I wont be entering Marvel lol. If you wanna come beat me then show up and support NEC and play me in a MM.

I wasn't even gonna say anything about the event cause I'm not the kinda guy that makes threads bragging about what I did or showing off or anything. If you gonna make a thread though calling me in and get 6 pages of BS then I'm gonna post something.

Moral of the story GAMEFAQS:

If you say you are going to do something, do it. That's the difference between me and Koga, Zan, and all you other guys. I said what I was going to do and I did it. I don't overestimate my abilities, I don't think I am better than I am, I am what I say I am, period. Hold that, get back to me.

How does that humble pie taste?
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.