attn: ZTS_vs_Deck

#71Zanmato555Posted 11/27/2012 6:26:51 PM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
BTW FootWork has no **** idea who MK9Prodigy is. So I would be highly questioning this persons true affiliation with Corn.

His Names JDM. Look for him on stream. They both have the tag CORN and they both actually were in a tourny together not too long ago.. LMAO
---
http://puu.sh/12RIW http://puu.sh/13ywD
http://puu.sh/12BS1 http://puu.sh/13yfX
#72MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/27/2012 6:50:57 PM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
BTW FootWork has no **** idea who MK9Prodigy is. So I would be highly questioning this persons true affiliation with Corn.

Lmao at this dude. I go by JDM. You sound really ****ing butthurt.

So basically, you're calling me a liar? Why would I lie?

You're seriously a little ***** and I hope to see your ass at NEC, providing I still go.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#73king0091Posted 11/27/2012 7:13:56 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

You're seriously a little ***** and I hope to see your ass at NEC, providing I still go.

rofl this. Since when does anyone need to lie about going to a tournament?
---
PSN: King_0091
#74Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:41:17 PM
At the end of the day I made this topic to poke fun at the trolliest of trolls on this board.

You have ranted and raved about everything from the players on this board, to the "fact" that Marvel is too noob friendly to be taken seriously, or be competitive. You HAVE overestimated your abilities, claiming many times over how'd you body people here for free. Even going as far as to be accepting money matches (funny how you ignored mine though, kappa).

Like you said you don't even own this game, so why come to this board? My theory is that it's because you basically got laughed off of your main games board (Tekken) after that whole "I know who the console exclusive characters are and all of you guys are idiots!" fiasco.

But that's your shtick, and it saddens me that you are not sticking to it. I would respect you more if you refrained from back peddling and just manned up and ate that humble pie.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#75RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/27/2012 7:42:25 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

You post on gamefaqs, obviously your a free liar.

You won't even be at NEC, depending on if you already challenged him (and 10 other people) to a money match yet.

Also Telly, he negated the taste of the humble pie with a topping of "still better than you".
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#76Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:51:19 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

You won't even be at NEC, depending on if you already challenged him (and 10 other people) to a money match yet.

Also Telly, he negated the taste of the humble pie with a topping of "still better than you".

Beating someone who's not even that good and then getting bopped two times over does NOT make him better than me, sorry. If anything this genuinely makes me question the credibility of Curleh Mustache. I always thought invitations were for the creme de la creme of players, now I see, like most things; it's more about who you know and less about what you know. I'm gonna have my dog invited to CM6, he wouldn't talk **** and he'd at least make it past the second round. Kappa.
---
Yeezy taught me.
#77Zanmato555Posted 11/27/2012 7:54:30 PM
Telly2588 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

Beating someone who's not even that good and then getting bopped two times over does NOT make him better than me, sorry. If anything this genuinely makes me question the credibility of Curleh Mustache. I always thought invitations were for the creme de la creme of players, now I see, like most things; it's more about who you know and less about what you know. I'm gonna have my dog invited to CM6, he wouldn't talk **** and he'd at least make it past the second round. Kappa.

Like I stated before in this topic. Getting into CM is one of these steps.

Be a Popular name (LI JOE For example)
Know the right people (ZTS)
Or be a great player.
---
http://puu.sh/12RIW http://puu.sh/13ywD
http://puu.sh/12BS1 http://puu.sh/13yfX
#78RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/27/2012 8:04:39 PM(edited)
Telly2588 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

Did you actually watch it? some of the players were pretty bad in the first few rounds.

I don't think you understand though, you post on gamefaqs, therefore you are an online warrior, therefore you are not just bad, you are worse than him, because he plays offline.

Am I getting all of this right ZTS?
---
#79Telly2588(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:04:50 PM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
Telly2588 posted...
RobIsntDrunk posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...

Did you actually watch it? some of the players were pretty bad in the first few rounds.

I don't think you understand though, you post on gamefaqs, therefore you are an online warrior, therefore you are not just bad, you are worse than him.

Am I getting all of this right ZTS?

But ZTS posts on GameFaqs, so how could he be better than himself? How could he worse than himself? How......could.....*head explodes*
---
Yeezy taught me.
#80RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/27/2012 8:12:06 PM
Hes the exception. Hes the top dog, the alpha, the best player (of gamefaqs).
---