Fix my Team

#1AegisIkanaPosted 11/26/2012 8:08:55 PM
So I have Spencer, Wesker, and Chris. Not wanting to switch any of them out. Considering using anchor Chris. How viable is he? I don't plan on technically using him there, because I switch him out a lot to tank while I gain red health back and battery, but if I accidently come down to him, what can I do? My team is having some real issues with keeping an order. Both Spencer and Wesker are good seconds but also can do the whole point thing. But XF3 Wesker is so valuable. But Chris normally is a second character. But I want both Wesker and Spencer backed by Gunfire. But I feel like my Wesker can do a lot of other point characters dirty, especially with the Slant Shot set ups I've been working on in the lab. But Spencer is really crippled without a projectile assist, so he has to precede Chris. See my issue? I need some feed back and some Chris tips.

Tl;dr Make an order for my team and give me Chris tips. Spencer (Slant Shot)/Chris (Gunfire)/ Wesker (Jaguar Dash)
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Zero/Morrigan/Doom; Spencer/Chris/Wesker
Team Twin and Team Soldiers
#2KajinNinjaPosted 11/26/2012 8:20:54 PM
Play Wesker/Chris/Spencer.

Wesker with teleport mixups with a projectile and a restand for snaps and resets. Chris gets DHC tricks with Spencer grapple and lvl 3 XFactor Spencer is a viable option even without assists his mobility with or without XFactor is solid enough.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <?????/?????/?????>
#3AegisIkana(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:27:27 PM
KajinNinja posted...

Wesker with teleport mixups with a projectile and a restand for snaps and resets. Chris gets DHC tricks with Spencer grapple and lvl 3 XFactor Spencer is a viable option even without assists his mobility with or without XFactor is solid enough.

I like this. Do you have any clue about Anchor Chris though? Can he pull a Hawkeye and Dormammu and murder with chip? He already seems to do that without XF. I only ask because perhaps I can use Wesker as point and rotate him to anchor through various shenanigans when his health starts to go down. I do a lot of switching, so really anyone can end up as my last man. And what DHC tricks are these? Can Chris use Slant Shot?
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Zero/Morrigan/Doom; Spencer/Chris/Wesker
Team Twin and Team Soldiers
#4KajinNinjaPosted 11/26/2012 8:35:09 PM
AegisIkana posted...
KajinNinja posted...

I like this. Do you have any clue about Anchor Chris though? Can he pull a Hawkeye and Dormammu and murder with chip? He already seems to do that without XF. I only ask because perhaps I can use Wesker as point and rotate him to anchor through various shenanigans when his health starts to go down. I do a lot of switching, so really anyone can end up as my last man. And what DHC tricks are these? Can Chris use Slant Shot?

Chris cant control opposing superjump height of the screen, so no I dont give him viable XFactor level 3 comebacks with chip unless your opponent doesnt know that. If I recall correctly if Chris ends a combo with OTG into Slant Shot the person is in a standing state and can be hit by the Frozen shot in his Grenade Hyper, plus you dont waste wallbounce if you just let that first Grenade only land and go into Spencer for Maneuvers.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <?????/?????/?????>
#5Old_SodPosted 11/27/2012 6:02:35 AM
Bum runs anchor Chris on one of his teams and does so pretty well....even though anchor Chris is typically a terrible idea.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 (PC), TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#6OMEGA RUGALPosted 11/27/2012 3:12:37 PM
Old_Sod posted...
Bum runs anchor Chris on one of his teams and does so pretty well....even though anchor Chris is typically a terrible idea.

True ... but Bum's Chris is better than anyone's I have ever seen.

He makes bad matchups look like good matchups.

I wish he actually entered tournaments.

I think he is better than Ray Ray and Ray Ray is considered number 3 overall in NYC after Yipes and Chris G ...

Bum is every bit as good or better.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
MW3 > MW2 > BO1 > B02
#7KNITEMAREXPosted 11/27/2012 3:39:24 PM
Fixing this isn't possible since no order could make it a decent team. Sorry to say. You need a real assist somewhere
---
http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/knitemare-x