There has to be a way around MorriDoom.

#1Telly2588Posted 11/28/2012 9:40:48 AM
I refuse to believe that this team is that good, I refuse to believe Chris G is just going to continue to win Big Two unless he's sandbagging. So here's your chance guys, start brainstorming...
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#2KNITEMAREXPosted 11/28/2012 9:44:50 AM
"You must defeat Chris G to stand a chance"
---
http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/knitemare-x
#3AegisIkanaPosted 11/28/2012 9:45:39 AM
Join 'em.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Zero/Morrigan/Doom; Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye
Persistent, bad Mahvel mainer.
#4LoschenPosted 11/28/2012 9:46:26 AM
Hawk + Disruptor / Plasma Beam. Chris G had to tag out Morrigan every single time against Demon Hyo.
---
#5KnyghtFallPosted 11/28/2012 9:55:56 AM
Chris G is the problem, not Morridoom. He is the only player dominating with this team. You can't mash your way to victory with it. You execution has to be on point. It's not a static set of variables. No zoning out. You have to keep your head in the game the entire time, because you can't sit on the other side of the screen and lob projectiles all day and win.

The only other notable Morridoom is JROSA, but he has yet to achieve Chris' level of success. Being able to fly/unfly call Doom isn't the only prerequisite.

You must Defeat Chris G to stand a chance.

That being said, he has to be outmaneuvered. No other way. I've only seen Zero do this (Tayson) Magnus (Champ) You block, you die.

Play the counter matchup. Hawkeye gives Morrigan problems. Give him a beam and it gets worse.

Champ gets beat because Hawkeye gives two of his characters problems (Doom and Dormammu)

If he switched out Mags for Hawkeye he's have a much more even match imo.

It would then be who would lose Hawkeye first.
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter
#6Old_SodPosted 11/28/2012 9:57:27 AM(edited)
-Dr. Strange
-Hawkeye
-Dormammu
-Vergil
-Maybe Cap'n
-Beam assist to beat Missiles
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 (PC), TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#7TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 9:56:50 AM
I just figured it out. Taskmaster/Missiles.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#8RoccoRedPosted 11/28/2012 9:58:57 AM
I been practicing Bullet Hell lately, and I am sure you would all hate to hear this but...

Serp is right, Thor actually can get through it. His Mighty Strike broke through the two soul fists and caught Doom while eating his missiles. Of course this was the CPU and it tried to combo while the other two soul fists hit its back, but if it hit S it would have sent them flying while avoiding the other soul fists. And if it used Mighty Strike combo in the air I would have lost. >_>
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#9jolteonsockPosted 11/28/2012 9:59:09 AM
I think the big thing is momentum. Once he starts the bullet hell most people fall to the pressure. When FChamp plays him with dorm and does the pillars/missles then it usually leave's morrigan open to blockstring pressure. Hawk's Gimlet seems great for stopping the soul fist pressure flat.Then maybe you spam unibeam/plasma beam to stop the doom assist while hawk does the overhead arrows like mad. Now Morrigan has to come to you. Also when I played a morri/doom online I was about to H Gamma charge right through em for the happy birthday so maybe Hulk is a good one too backed bya a beam assis, although Fooblat hasn't been doing too well with that at the Big Two's..
---
XBL GT: F apachino
#10solidoutlawPosted 11/28/2012 10:07:23 AM
Why not use a full screen super like hail storm to kill doom?
---
PSN: rayplay I have not played P4 yet so pls don't spoil!!
"Wow, there's more hate in here than a K K K meeting!"