There has to be a way around MorriDoom.

#71DarkLite411Posted 11/30/2012 2:53:58 PM
mookiecaca posted...
Chun-Li. Kikosho eats all projectiles including missiles and she has a triple jump. Get close and try to get a quick hit-confirm on Morrigan and cancel into Kikosho. After the missiles and fireballs are absorbed, DHC into Vergil swords and do Sword Loops for the kill.

Me being a Chun player and all and having Chun be one of my strongest character I sure as heck wouldn't want to start with Chun. That's just way to much projectile storm to deal with. Not to mention Morrigan or Doom can easily take Chun by themselves. Paired together equals ewwwww.
---
The sign of winning an argument is when a person insults you during one. It's easy to verbally attack someone, but it's hard to win a discussion. Kind of sad.
#72felicaPosted 11/30/2012 3:30:36 PM
Hawkeye beats that team. The player just has to be better then chris g
---
Patiently waiting for RE6,Black Ops 2,Tomb Raider and DmC UMvC3 team Spencer/Trish/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#73Chat NoirPosted 11/30/2012 3:36:40 PM
NoizyChild posted...

MorriDoom is like Clockw0rk in the sense that the team is not as much of a threat without the execution to pull it off. That said, it can still be beaten.

With what?
#74NoizyChildPosted 11/30/2012 3:40:09 PM(edited)
With what?

Hawkeye can give it some serious trouble. And I think a character like Cap backed with some beams can give it hell too.

But the best way to beat a team like that is the same way you beat Clockw0rk: Don't let it get started in the first place.

Also, you take out the lynchpin of the team; that is, the character that holds the team together.

Just like Clockw0rk, the character in this case is Dr. Doom.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#75Chat NoirPosted 11/30/2012 4:00:20 PM
NoizyChild posted...
With what?

Hawkeye can give it some serious trouble. And I think a character like Cap backed with some beams can give it hell too.

This is theory.
In practice, nothing seems to give MorriDoom trouble except Dorm/Doom.
So yeah MVC2 indeed.
#76NoizyChildPosted 11/30/2012 4:02:50 PM
This is theory.
So yeah MVC2 indeed.

You ignored the rest of my advice, which is why Clockw0rk was the only player in MVC2 that made his team work.

You stop it before it gets started, and/or you take out Doom first.
---
#77serpentaurusPosted 11/30/2012 4:05:52 PM
Chat Noir posted...
NoizyChild posted...
With what?

This is theory.
So yeah MVC2 indeed.

I have seen footage of ChrisG Morridoom being annoyed by average Hawkeye and Trish players, so its not just theory
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#781Scream1Posted 11/30/2012 5:20:57 PM
serpentaurus posted...
Chat Noir posted...
NoizyChild posted...
With what?

This is theory.
So yeah MVC2 indeed.

I have seen footage of ChrisG Morridoom being annoyed by average Hawkeye and Trish players, so its not just theory

Then Chris G would just switch into his Spencer/Wesker/Doom team and still win.
---
PSN: Crash182-
#79NoizyChildPosted 11/30/2012 5:26:48 PM
Then Chris G would just switch into his Spencer/Wesker/Doom team and still win.

But that only adds to the point that there are characters, and possibly teams, that give MorriDoom trouble.

If they didn't, he wouldn't switch teams to counter them.
---
#80CompetetitorPosted 11/30/2012 7:37:32 PM
ive said it before. a team of thor/storm/morrigan can devastate morridoom. the bigger problem is now that chris has vergil on his team.

once the semester ends im going to big two more. hopefully i can execute my team strategy if i get chris in tournament

thors mighty strike breaks projectiles. more health = more chip you can take. he also can camp the upper corners to lame out AV.

Storms Ice Storm DHC. whirlwind beats all fireballs.

Morrigan assist to help get the 3rd meter for Mighty punish --> Ice Storm --> Ice Storm to catch assists.
---
PSN: AcesReturn - Nova/Dormammu/Magneto
http://www.twitch.tv/Aces_Return