Chrisis tier list

#51ih0tfireiPosted 11/29/2012 11:34:19 AM
KNITEMAREX posted...
Chrisis is a self proclaimed theory fighter

His tier lists are usually based on what characters are capable of over what they are doing currently. Firebrand is as high as he is because of his death loop (don't shout impractical or whatever at me, I'm just explaining his reasoning), he's a theory Viper fanatic hence her being top and he rates Jam Session so highly because it's strong vs missiles and a lot of characters and setups. That and Dante works with almost any character in the game (has more synergy overall with more characters than Doom does imo)

Everything else he probably has some reason that people would either agree or disagree with but it's just one mans opinion. That aside I reckon the format for this list is perfect if you were to rank characters solo

I don't agree with some of his choices but firebrand is exactly where I feel he should be. All firebrand needs is someone to TAC into that can kill(doom is obvious) since any touch is instant corner or a set up for a unblockable.
---
360 tag- I Hotfire I
#52serpentaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:34:43 AM
ProzacStylings posted...
serpentaurus posted...
Chrisis beat FChamp right after of EVO with his Viper/Dante/Strider team very convincingly in a FT10. And he thinks Thor is above the mid tier. Watch ur mouth gfaqs people

I looked up fchamp chrisis ft10

And all I got was Magneto's "point value" doodie-ing all over Chrisis, 10-3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlL9ZeKAYTg

/jus' sayin'

thats not the match i was talking about, it says 30/4. Its after of Evo, Mag/Dom/Doom vs Viper/Dante/Strider; and Champ wont upload it to his youtube channel of course; it must be at the FGTV archives
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#53LoschenPosted 11/29/2012 11:38:12 AM
Can't say I agree with that list.
---
#54TheWiseOne06Posted 11/29/2012 12:20:36 PM
This guy think Thor is mid tier so he must be right gaiz!!! lolno
---
PSN:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#55MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/29/2012 12:27:06 PM
chaoshadou posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Oh and for everyone saying Doom is JUST a good assist: Wrong.

TAC mixups with Doom on Second or third, hard tag combos for crazy damage/meter in corner, High health, Pretty good DHC (Sphere Flame), great use of X Factor, can fit any team with Plasma or Missiles... He's the perfect support character.

Now Dante is VERY good, but his Weasel Shot assist is decent, not nearly as good as Dooms plasma and his Crystal is decent for an OTG at best as well. Jam Session is probably 2 or 3 in the game assist wise, but that's about it.

doom has the best beam in the game, the best assist in the game, the best TACs in the game, and has high health, not to mention he can combo off of most of his grabs which is necessary when you're a support character because of the lack of a dedicated assist to help you out.

Doom>Dante.

Uh, IM's beam is better than Doom's, just saying.

And Dante has better THC and DHC ability and makes better use of xfactor, he can also fit in all team compositions with jam session and weasel shot, and if you don't need those he still has crystal.

Better THC and DHC maybe, but better use of XFactor is wrong. Jam Session is his best assist, Weasel shot isn't as good as PlasmaBeam, not by a long shot.

And Plasma Beam is better then Iron Man's beam imo.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#56Nocturnal15Posted 11/29/2012 12:36:24 PM
KNITEMAREX posted...
Chrisis is a self proclaimed theory fighter

His tier lists are usually based on what characters are capable of over what they are doing currently. Firebrand is as high as he is because of his death loop (don't shout impractical or whatever at me, I'm just explaining his reasoning), he's a theory Viper fanatic hence her being top and he rates Jam Session so highly because it's strong vs missiles and a lot of characters and setups. That and Dante works with almost any character in the game (has more synergy overall with more characters than Doom does imo)

Everything else he probably has some reason that people would either agree or disagree with but it's just one mans opinion. That aside I reckon the format for this list is perfect if you were to rank characters solo

Basically this list is full of donkey dung.
#57Nocturnal15Posted 11/29/2012 12:36:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#58chaoshadouPosted 11/29/2012 1:36:15 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
chaoshadou posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

TAC mixups with Doom on Second or third, hard tag combos for crazy damage/meter in corner, High health, Pretty good DHC (Sphere Flame), great use of X Factor, can fit any team with Plasma or Missiles... He's the perfect support character.

Now Dante is VERY good, but his Weasel Shot assist is decent, not nearly as good as Dooms plasma and his Crystal is decent for an OTG at best as well. Jam Session is probably 2 or 3 in the game assist wise, but that's about it.

doom has the best beam in the game, the best assist in the game, the best TACs in the game, and has high health, not to mention he can combo off of most of his grabs which is necessary when you're a support character because of the lack of a dedicated assist to help you out.

Doom>Dante.

And Dante has better THC and DHC ability and makes better use of xfactor, he can also fit in all team compositions with jam session and weasel shot, and if you don't need those he still has crystal.

Better THC and DHC maybe, but better use of XFactor is wrong. Jam Session is his best assist, Weasel shot isn't as good as PlasmaBeam, not by a long shot.

No, with DT and the way it works with XF he already makes better use of it, not to mention better chip, zoning, hard drive the special move, and mixups that only get significantly more annoying when in xf, Dante is definitely a better user of it.

And no, unibeam is faster with similar lockdown than plasma beam, it just has the luxury of being attached to a better character.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#59MK9_ProdigyPosted 11/29/2012 2:15:42 PM
chaoshadou posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
chaoshadou posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

Doom>Dante.

No, with DT and the way it works with XF he already makes better use of it, not to mention better chip, zoning, hard drive the special move, and mixups that only get significantly more annoying when in xf, Dante is definitely a better user of it.

And no, unibeam is faster with similar lockdown than plasma beam, it just has the luxury of being attached to a better character.

Unibeam is better for certain things, but it's not all-around a better beam. Dooms beam gives soft knockdown, Iron Man's keeps them standing. Different uses.

And Doom utilizes it much better, I'm not even going to argue why but you're entitled to your own opinion. There's a reason people don't use Dante on Anchor.
---
Psn: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, TTT2. Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil
~~~~~~PRODIGY~~~~~~
#60Batistuta7Posted 11/29/2012 2:47:37 PM
Batistuta7 posted...
http://tinyurl.com/d3e9976

fixed IMO

This list is better
---
Smash Bros Brawl: 0430-7925-5907
PSN: Pidgey7