The Twitter War on ChrisG was a conspiracy to stop ChrisG's Big Two win streak.

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 11/29/2012 12:51:12 PM
Do you believe? - Results (65 votes)
Yes.
56.92% (37 votes)
No.
43.08% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
And Curleh Mustache too for that matter.

In my opinion though, getting to grand finals and doing that well with Phoenix Wright, Frank West, and Dante despite clearly not knowing the characters that well is still damn impressive and an excellent display of his skills (although really, that fact that he got suckered into feeling he needs to "prove" his skill is kind of silly).
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2lol_whatPosted 11/29/2012 12:53:08 PM
if there really is a FGC illuminati, and they really do give a **** about chris winning a lot then I hope we have another fighting game crash
#3NickOfTimePosted 11/29/2012 12:55:01 PM
his real team got him to GF, actually
#4Strider HienPosted 11/29/2012 1:04:21 PM
I refuse to believe people are gathering behind close doors and dim lights,planning who wins what.

That's so absurd,not even the word covers it.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#5Dragonboy86Posted 11/29/2012 1:05:11 PM
lol_what posted...
if there really is a FGC illuminati, and they really do give a **** about chris winning a lot then I hope we have another fighting game crash

For once, I actually agree with you.

But I seriously doubt it's a conspiracy.
---
Mains: UMVC3:still working on that WO3:haven't unlocked all the characters
The most vicious Six Samurai player you'll meet.
#6Phara0hManPosted 11/29/2012 1:06:24 PM
Conspiracy theories?

Really?
---
NP: Skyrim, Dishonored, Civ 5, UMvC3
UMvC3: Hawkeye/ Iron Man/ Akuma
#7OMEGA RUGALPosted 11/29/2012 1:16:39 PM
I think Chris G just picked that team vs Ray Ray because of two reasons ...

1) ... Ray Ray acts like he actually beats Chris G without Morrigan when Ray Ray historically has struggled against Chris G no matter what team Chris G picks.

and ...

2) ... gives Ray Ray even less practice against Morridoom. Out of all the top players .... no one struggles more against Morridoom than Ray Ray does.

NEC is this weekend ... it could be Ray Ray and Chris G in the Finals so the less practice Ray Ray gets against Morridoom ... that will be one less top player Chris G has to worry about. Chris G still used Morridoom vs Flux and RoachKing ... he used Phoenix Wright against everyone else including Ray Ray .... Chris G avoided facing Noel Brown if I am not mistaken..

So out of the best players he faced yesterday ... Flux, Roach King, Ray Ray ... Chris G on purpose picked Ray Ray to NOT use Morridoom against ...
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
MW3 > MW2 > BO1 > B02
#8MasterD3dPosted 11/29/2012 3:14:41 PM
STAGED
---
PSN: DeathlyRed
Twitter: @Firaga87
#9SadCubsFanPosted 11/30/2012 10:25:46 AM
uhhh, big two isn't really that big of a deal
#10ANARCHYRULZPosted 11/30/2012 10:53:49 AM
i think chris g was like w/e about whole thing

i mean people act like he hasnt done this before, i believe on 8wayrun hes done this too, just picking one of his alternate teams for grand finals

so he didnt win a big 2? out of like how many? i mean cmon he would have probably picked his main and ran it back for free

i mean w/e whats done is done. NEC is now!! and this is the big stage, here we go
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?