Official Northeast Championships 13 Discussion

#131Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:51:47 PM
It may have worked out this time but trolling around in GFs is what cost him NEC last year. He could have beaten Rog last year and took the major but he was messing around with Firebrand. Chris was fortunate he got that Doom comeback or he would've been beaten by Yipes a second time.
#132NewuserPosted 12/2/2012 9:58:32 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
why do you think there is a pot split?

Why do you think there isn't a pot split? The way the FGC works it'll be rare for 3 top players to not split the pot, especially when they are all good friends with each other.
---
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus
#133Mr BogardPosted 12/2/2012 9:59:55 PM
It may have worked out this time but trolling around in GFs is what cost him NEC last year. He could have beaten Rog last year and took the major but he was messing around with Firebrand. Chris was fortunate he got that Doom comeback or he would've been beaten by Yipes a second time.

No I think he was maining Firebrand at that time.
---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
#134Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:10:47 PM
Mr Bogard posted...

No I think he was maining Firebrand at that time.

Not really, the Wesker variant of the team was far more effective and it was what he took Wong out with in top 8. He should have picked Wesker from the beginning and bopped Rog, it came down to 2-2 in he final set and the input glitch screwed Chris over.
#135Nocturnal15Posted 12/3/2012 4:12:58 AM
The only reason top 8 looked the way it did was because several heavyweights were absent.