Capcom ONLY roster with MvC3 engine RUMORED

#101Neoxon215Posted 12/1/2012 8:27:49 AM
Spidex3000 posted...
Asura would have me sold, because I know they'd put Dante level flair and combos on him. And then they would put DmC dante in with more ridiculous attacks.

They already have DMC3 Dante fully made, so why waste time? DmC Dante would probably be a DLC alt.
---
Main UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Nova, Nova/Wright/Strange
PSN: NM248
#102Spidex3000Posted 12/1/2012 8:35:07 AM
Spidex3000 posted...
Asura would have me sold, because I know they'd put Dante level flair and combos on him. And then they would put DmC dante in with more ridiculous attacks.

They already have DMC3 Dante fully made, so why waste time? DmC Dante would probably be a DLC alt.

Come on, are you serious, any chance to advertise, DmC dante will be the main one, with the option of DMC3 dante colors. I understand he's already made, but don't forget that Capcom is in it for the money.
---
PSN/XBL:Spidex3000
#103MeepleLardiclePosted 12/1/2012 8:37:49 AM
Neoxon215 posted...
GyudonKiller posted...

I'd love to see Franziska Von Karma as a playable character though. whipping enemies and calling Gumshoe in.

Considering Franziska was almost finished for TvC, there's a good chance she'd be in such a fighter (assuming it's actually coming).

Personally, all I want right now for it is Wright's return & Asura's inclusion.

No, she wasn't "almost finished." She was a character they considered as an alternative to represent the Ace Attorney series to Phoenix Wright, on a brainstorming session, because she's a lot easier to give a skillset to than Wright was (one of the reasons they didn't use Wright was because they were running into issues with what to do for his skillset. Obviously, by UMvC3, they came up with an idea and worked around that, which makes sense as when you make that many unique fighting styles, you'll eventually get inspired to do something.)
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#104Herr_EdgeworthPosted 12/1/2012 9:09:10 AM
Franziska would be amazing. Her whip and Gumshoe would allow for some amazing attacks.
---
Known by the KH Boards as Scaler24.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram or http://www.tinyurl.com/dofrde
#105MegamanRockX2Posted 12/1/2012 9:21:46 AM
Hell yeah! Finally we'll get a good Capcom vs Capcom!
---
CombaticusXY: Obama just won, Vajra and then an OTG confirm off of Ohio
#106SSF2FanPosted 12/1/2012 7:42:19 PM
Here's my ideal roster:

From Street Fighter: Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile, Zangief, Blanka, Vega, Sagat, M. Bison, Cammy, Sakura, Dan, C. Viper, Juri, and Akuma (Zangief>Haggar)

From Dark Stalkers: Morrigan, Demitri, and Anakaris (we don't need Felicia)

From Resident Evil: Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Nemesis, and Leon S. Kennedy (maybe Ada Wong)

From Devil May Cry: Dante, Trish, and Vergil (maybe Bilbo Baggins)

From Okami: Amaterasu

From Viewtiful Joe: Viewtiful Joe

From Mega Man and subsequent games: Mega Man, Tron Bonne, Zero, Roll, and Chill Penguin (yes, I said Chill Penguin)

From Bionic Commando: Nathan Spencer

From Ghosts N Goblins: Arthur and Firebrand

From Strider: Strider Hiryu

From Captain Commando: Captain Commando (with his buddies helping him out)

From Star Gladiator: Hayato

From Cyberbots: Jin

From Red Earth: Tessa

From Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Ruby Heart, Sonson, and Amingo

From Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright

From Dead Rising: Frank West (maybe Chuck Greene)

Boss: Pandora
#107Buck_SwagglerPosted 12/1/2012 10:48:39 PM
Sold
---
julbull73 - Ahh message boards: Here's my opinion and why. Insert logical reasoning
Response:Your opinion is wrong.
#108Y-I-K-E-SPosted 12/2/2012 4:16:00 AM
One can only dream
#109jaganshi2Posted 12/2/2012 5:06:35 AM
CaZbaR19 posted...
Nitsuma is working on one last roster update to Marvel 3.
It should arrive Q4 2013 - Q1 2014.
Only reason its not coming sooner is because of competition with
other Marvel properties already released.
Good news is the roster will get atleast 20 characters thanks to the
longer deadline.
Bad news is people still arent getting who they want on Marvel side lol
That agenda and promotional work. It'll still be diverse which is great.

?? Someone talk about this? I'm hoping what i quoted wasn't a troll post.

Anyway, is this confirmed or is there more weight for this, because i'm sorta agreeing with Phentsy. It doesn't seem convincing of a rumor of something great.
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#110ZekiraPosted 12/2/2012 5:35:20 AM
I'm hoping what i quoted wasn't a troll post.

---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.