Capcom ONLY roster with MvC3 engine RUMORED

#121IngSlayerPosted 12/2/2012 10:45:12 AM
If it's another tag team game, they better allow for 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, and 2v3.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#122KarsticlesPosted 12/2/2012 10:48:45 AM
- Nina (Breath of Fire; BF4 version)

Good character, wrong game. BoF2 version.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#123KarsticlesPosted 12/2/2012 10:52:26 AM
CaZbaR19 posted...
I'm actually not trolling but whatever. Wait and see.

You're a good guy so I'll place some trust in you on this. My question is: do you know anything else? System-wide changes? Capcom characters they're going for?
Any chance in the world for Breath of Fire 2 Nina?
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#124bochi1986Posted 12/2/2012 4:54:55 PM
Karsticles posted...
CaZbaR19 posted...
I'm actually not trolling but whatever. Wait and see.

You're a good guy so I'll place some trust in you on this. My question is: do you know anything else? System-wide changes? Capcom characters they're going for?
Any chance in the world for Breath of Fire 2 Nina?

Wanting a character so much will only get you dissapointed in the end.

trust me on this.
---
UMvC3 Team: Tron / Akuma / Sentinel
Learning Viper / Doom / Strider (Its Sooooo hard XD) tips are welcome.
#125DoctorTitorPosted 12/2/2012 5:07:11 PM
CaZbaR19 posted...
Nitsuma is working on one last roster update to Marvel 3.
It should arrive Q4 2013 - Q1 2014.
Only reason its not coming sooner is because of competition with
other Marvel properties already released.
Good news is the roster will get atleast 20 characters thanks to the
longer deadline.
Bad news is people still arent getting who they want on Marvel side lol
That agenda and promotional work. It'll still be diverse which is great.

DON'T TRUST HIM, HE'S A DOCTOR STRANGE PLAYER
---
The Official Mascot of the UMVC3 PS3 Boards
Jill / Viewtiful Joe / Doctor Strange
#126miester211Posted 12/2/2012 8:26:55 PM
Alright Cappy...CHUCK GREENE AND MAGMA DRAGOON!
---
3DS:5241-1970-5045 Not changing this till Magma Dragoon gets in a Capcom crossover playable. C'mon Capcom.Add me on Psn/PsVita:Flashy211
#127KoKuTanLuFiPosted 12/2/2012 9:01:36 PM
Just make another vs title happen. I don't care if its capcom all stars or an update to umvc3. Or even marvel super heroes 2. Just keep the games flowing while people still give a damn. Dont make us wait another 10 years...
---
Jump Ultimate Stars: 232231424748 KoKuTan
Megaman X, Strider, Psylocke - for MVC3!!!!
#128_tanjil_Posted 12/2/2012 10:12:00 PM
man I made a topic in vanilla mvc3 pre release for my 2 dream characters. Sorta made a move list and everything. But it was one of those tl;dr

Basically Breath of Fire 2 Ryu or Nina
#129_tanjil_Posted 12/2/2012 10:25:24 PM
bah even if its a tl;dr, I'm gonna post it xD

Ryu's core design would revolve around him having level 1's that let him transform into his baby dragon form(puppy), Fire/Ice/Lightning. Activating it like taskmaster's different arrows angles.

The puppy form would last as long a devil trigger and have it's on set of normals and a fly. For specials, a srk headbutt but diagonal, same thing in air but downwards, a forward moving slash attack and each dragon would have it's own breath attack. Getting hit by fire = damage over time, ice = freeze for a second, lightning = slow for 3 seconds.

There would be no meter gain. If he transform with an extra bar to spare he would have access to a breath super that leaves the opponent with the status effect but instantly ends the puppy form

His level 3 would be the adult Dragon form hitting for standard level 3 damage + OTG and he would have a level 5 with his G.Dragon form hitting for damage similar to Vergil's level 4

His assists would be an upward type slash srk sword slash, a horizontal but slightly parabolic grab with his fishing skills, and a must be puppy form to use breath attack

Thought of his human normals/specials but it's already too long, but yeah he would have some generic level 1 in his human form, a melee move, with nice animations.
#130_tanjil_Posted 12/2/2012 11:07:35 PM(edited)
As for Nina... I'd want her to play like an RPG character as far as mana consumption goes each of her specials will take meter. But she can gain meter via standard MvC methods or using mana leech to steal meter or Will, sort of like Felicia's meter gain skill.

Her stand animation would be her just barely floating above the ground., but jumping would put her in instant fly status where she would have access to a tri-dash and do land she would have to dash down, giving her no access to fly/unfly combos, but she can block during her fly unlike other characters.

Each of her specials would take some meter and would have levels. For instances...
her lightning based attacks in order of increasing strength are, Lightning, S.Boom, Bolt X.

Lightning would take 10% meter, but getting it to hit would gain 15%, on block 10% but whiff equals a loss. Attack would be done by motion + tapping attack.

S.Boom would take 50% meter and like viper add some special property to the move for combo potential or just do more damage depending on the move. The move would be down by holding down the attack for very quick amount of time.

Bolt X would be a level 1 super

Her assists would be one of her spells damage spells, a debuff I guess defense down to be used mid combo giving you more damage, and a meter gain assist like Morrigan's

Her level 3 would have to be I HAVE NO IDEA. I think the last spell she learns is Missile..that's kinda meh. But I was thinking it would be totally new and maybe broken but her level 3 could be renew, where she brings back a dead ally with 25% health.

Thoughts?

Also Nina BoF2 was the best and hottest Nina of them all xD