Capcom ONLY roster with MvC3 engine RUMORED

#61StrykeBlaydePosted 11/30/2012 6:35:33 PM
No one's said Regina from Dino Crisis.

Y'all make me sad. Hell, even Dylan/Rick/Gail would be enough >_>
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#62Kilikan5670Posted 11/30/2012 6:44:39 PM
DreamSword posted...
If this did come to fruition, here's to hoping Ken, Gene, Fou-Lu, and Megaman are in, as well as all the Capcom characters currently in UMvC3.

Fou-Lu would be so awesome to have in a VS game! I'd buy it day one if that ever happens!
---
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
#63nWoStylePosted 11/30/2012 6:45:33 PM
I'm surprised Capcom HASN'T had a vs fighter with only capcom guys. Even SNK did that with NeoGeo Battle Colosseum. Capcom has tons of series to pull from and could easily fill out 52 characters with no overlap and at least 1 representative from each of their franchises.
---
TOO MUCH EVIDENCE~!
PSN: anthler316
#64IngSlayerPosted 11/30/2012 6:46:21 PM
NoizyChild posted...
RiddleMania

"I may be the same color as the moon, but unlike the rest, my call signals the sun."
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#65HHerbyPosted 11/30/2012 6:48:12 PM
nWoStyle posted...
I'm surprised Capcom HASN'T had a vs fighter with only capcom guys. Even SNK did that with NeoGeo Battle Colosseum. Capcom has tons of series to pull from and could easily fill out 52 characters with no overlap and at least 1 representative from each of their franchises.

Now that you mention SNK. Maybe it is about time Capcom worked with them for...... perhaps Capcom VS SNK 3?!?!
#66Alom_o_molaPosted 11/30/2012 6:49:23 PM
They had CFJ

wasn't the best
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Pendulum]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#67nWoStylePosted 11/30/2012 6:52:00 PM
Capcom Fighting Jam was poor in theory AND execution. All they did was merge Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter 3, and Red Earth. Not exactly a full spectrum of Capcom's fighting prowess.
The VS series saw capcom reaching out to franchises that weren't inherently fighting games and THAT made it special.
---
TOO MUCH EVIDENCE~!
PSN: anthler316
#68ih0tfireiPosted 11/30/2012 6:57:20 PM
serpentaurus posted...
Oh god, if they dont add Samanosuke......

Thisssss so much. It's like they just abandoned the series. The CGI intro movie in part three still holds up to this day.
#69lol_whatPosted 11/30/2012 7:05:32 PM
you won't get sam because he looks like a famous actor, notice that the only onimusha thing in the vs series is soki (who is just a dante clone)

anyway it'll probably not play like a vs game, it'll probably have a completely diferent dante movelist, and it wont have sentinel in it

0/10 **** game worse then strekken
#70Strider HienPosted 11/30/2012 7:12:14 PM

So....CFJ didn't exist? I know it was bit dull and completely overshadowed by NGBC,but come on...V_V

Capcom will do it right this time.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER