ChrisG keeps desperately trying to prove he can win without morridoom

#21Telly2588Posted 12/3/2012 12:56:48 AM
I know one thing, I'm tired of seeing him win. Part of the hype of past Marvel tournaments was the guessing game (for me anyway) of who would take that #1 spot, even if it WAS the same handful of people that may have taken it every time. At least back then others had a chance.

Now competitive Marvel has boiled down to, "who's still left in the tournament? Oh ____ is out? Well Chris is gonna take this free."
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#22lol_whatPosted 12/3/2012 1:00:17 AM
it's just like marvel 2 and jwong
#23GuyCarlPetersonPosted 12/3/2012 1:02:37 AM
I haven't been excited about the final match of tournament since Infrit started coming back on Champ a while back. Even then I did not think the underdog could do it.
---
Ghost bigot and proud.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1BoL5hT7B
#24MasterD3dPosted 12/3/2012 1:19:59 AM
For me, it's still very hype. Maybe I missed it, but I want to see Chris G just BODY Fchamp in a major. Then I will start to get bored.
---
PSN: DeathlyRed
Twitter: @Firaga87
#25OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/3/2012 2:44:33 AM
serpentaurus posted...
NoJobBob posted...
TC keeps desperately trying to prove he can make good topics

but yet keeps failing

---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
MW3 > MW2 > BO1 > B02
#26NoizyChildPosted 12/3/2012 7:02:15 AM
I know one thing, I'm tired of seeing him win. Part of the hype of past Marvel tournaments was the guessing game (for me anyway) of who would take that #1 spot, even if it WAS the same handful of people that may have taken it every time. At least back then others had a chance.

Now competitive Marvel has boiled down to, "who's still left in the tournament? Oh ____ is out? Well Chris is gonna take this free."

Did you know that some tourneys back in the day used to ban Justin Wong from entering just so other people could have a shot at winning?
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#27bochi1986Posted 12/3/2012 7:20:46 AM
Alom_o_mola posted...
KajinNinja posted...
koga_wolf_demon posted...
NoJobBob posted...
TC keeps desperately trying to prove he can make good topics

but yet keeps failing

---
UMvC3 Team: Tron / Akuma / Sentinel
Learning Viper / Doom / Strider (Its Sooooo hard XD) tips are welcome.
#28Strider HienPosted 12/3/2012 7:40:24 AM

Did you know that some tourneys back in the day used to ban Justin Wong from entering just so other people could have a shot at winning?

Man,I don't want to happen.I want people to think.....Figure out a way to weather the death shower.Yipes had a chance and lost this time.

Chris G is not invincible.People need to think outside of the box or level up their execution.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#29Telly2588Posted 12/3/2012 7:47:57 AM
NoizyChild posted...

I actually DIDN'T know that, the more you know. Still, I think that's a bit extreme and downright unfair.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#30KnyghtFallPosted 12/3/2012 7:57:47 AM
NoizyChild posted...

That's horrible. I didn't know that. Justin is the best MvC2 player in the world. The current "best" player doesn't have the tourney wins to matter.

A few things. Justins first game wasn't MvC2. He was a beast at vs games long before that.

Justin mauled everyone in MvC2 for years, but people leveled up as a result. Sanford and Yipes being the best examples. Then Yipes MSP got redonkulous and started bodying everyone.

Then Justin resumed winning by adding Psylocke to his Storm Sentinel team...just for Yipes....

Chris G has also been playing fighting games for years. He's an OG. Experience sirs.
Chris G is the best. It will take some time, but people will reach his level eventually. I see new things everytime I play or watch match vids, so we've barely scratched the surface of this game.
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter