ChrisG keeps desperately trying to prove he can win without morridoom

#31I_liek_mudkiepsPosted 12/3/2012 8:03:49 AM
sonofcasbah posted...
i hope chris g dies soon

wat
#32_SavagePosted 12/3/2012 10:15:35 AM
I know one thing, I'm tired of seeing him win. Part of the hype of past Marvel tournaments was the guessing game (for me anyway) of who would take that #1 spot, even if it WAS the same handful of people that may have taken it every time. At least back then others had a chance.

Now competitive Marvel has boiled down to, "who's still left in the tournament? Oh ____ is out? Well Chris is gonna take this free."

It's exactly how the last Marvel game was for most of its life.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibhSnqaoqUHNCp.gif
#33ih0tfireiPosted 12/3/2012 10:45:04 AM
Not knocking Chris G's skills but its the marvel community's unwillingness to change that keeps giving him wins. At this point in the games life, people are still trying beat his team with characters that have a slim chance of winning.
#34tjmr15Posted 12/3/2012 10:49:55 AM
sonofcasbah posted...
i hope chris g dies soon

SMH omg, lol.
---
PSN : XxGodHandxX
* shield skillz > just like cap >*herp derp * mighty swing * herp derp* mighty swing - your in for a word of derpp *
#35FabuIousPosted 12/3/2012 10:51:58 AM
Chris G will never win a tournament in the west coast. West coast best coast.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#36Chat NoirPosted 12/3/2012 3:00:04 PM
ih0tfirei posted...
Not knocking Chris G's skills but its the marvel community's unwillingness to change that keeps giving him wins. At this point in the games life, people are still trying beat his team with characters that have a slim chance of winning.

Then why don't you go there and show em how the game is played?
Do you know how counterpicking work?
1) fight the so-called broken team with your main team
2)identify your weaknesses against that team
3) cover those weakness by adjusting your team or your playstyle with characters, or setups you can use.
4) fight with that new team and get used to the matchup.
5) make your team balanced enough so you don't end being counterpicked like Jwong during EVO, or FChamp during SBA

Keep in mind that most of those players live of tourneys. They don't necessarily have time to try all the 50 characters to find the best counter and get good with it in time.
It took like 6 months for MorriDoom to become what it is now. Give it at least 6 more months before people find a reliable way to get around it, if they can.