A Morridoom/kuma player RQ'd because i outzoned him xD

#11Archangel2385Posted 12/3/2012 7:34:24 PM
Hey serp, how does your Thor (or even Thor in general) deal with Vergil players (terrible, decent, or good/great)?
---
Words mean nothing if logic doesn't back it up. - MegaSTV
Toonami: 3/17/1997 > 9/20/2008 . . . RIP
#12matthew2395Posted 12/3/2012 8:27:17 PM
I think Kuma means Akuma. As in the evil purple man, not the grizLy bear.
---
Super Mario 64 > Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2
#13serpentaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:55:11 PM
Archangel2385 posted...
Hey serp, how does your Thor (or even Thor in general) deal with Vergil players (terrible, decent, or good/great)?

bad matchup, cause vergil normals > mighty strike and mighty spark L. But with some upgrades to his point game (bolts, coldstar, etc) it gets even. If Vergil is second or third, you dont have to use snapback, just kill, Vergil is free to incoming mixups, and if he manage to get his dark vergil form he cannot attack Thor to hasty because we have XFC Mighty Hurricane H and XFC Mighty Punish that goes through the swords. When dark vergil goes crazy, you can superjump, dash up, mighty spark H, mighty spark H, fly, mighty spark H, mighty spark H, because the only way he has to reach Thor is with teleport H and if they go for it you cancel with mighty tornado then XFC, dash down, etc and kill

I do good against every Vergil player cause they usually dont know the matchup with Thor. Offline of course...
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#14Telly2588Posted 12/3/2012 9:00:10 PM
Kuma is in this game too? Who knew...
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#15DarksteelPosted 12/3/2012 9:06:45 PM
Archangel2385 posted...

I play Thor as well and out of all the top tier characters this is the match-up I hate the most.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe