I want Capcom to make...

#1ParanoiaRebirthPosted 12/5/2012 5:15:38 PM
With the rumor of a possible all-Capcom fighting game in the works, what would you prefer the most? - Results (59 votes)
An all-Capcom fighting game
54.24% (32 votes)
An all-Marvel fighting game
13.56% (8 votes)
MvC4
28.81% (17 votes)
Nothing. The current games are perfect.
3.39% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
While I would be very happy with an MvC style all-Capcom game, I would prefer an all-Marvel game, like maybe Marvel Super Heroes 2 or something. I play the app game Marvel War of Heroes and there are a lot of characters in that game that I would love to see in a MvC-type game (i.e. Ultron, Havok, FF, return of War Machine).
---
GT: Zedamora
#2SSF2FanPosted 12/5/2012 5:19:00 PM
Gimee Marvel vs. Capcom 4, and if I picked the list, it would be:

MARVEL: Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Deadpool, Captain America, Super-Skrull, Doctor Doom, Thor, Dormammu, X-23, Spider-Man, MODOK, Magneto, and She-Hulk

CAPCOM: Ryu, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, Dante, Felicia, Trish, Chun-Li, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Tron Bonne, Albert Wesker, Nathan Spencer, Arthur, and Zero

The two characters I'm thinking about adding are Shuma-Gorath and Jill Valentine as real default characters and not DLC. And if I put Jill in the game, I want to see her wear the outfit she wore in MvC2 and not the Nina Williams like outfit.
#3DarksteelPosted 12/5/2012 6:38:02 PM
SSF2Fan posted...

MARVEL: Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Deadpool, Captain America, Super-Skrull, Doctor Doom, Thor, Dormammu, X-23, Spider-Man, MODOK, Magneto, and She-Hulk

CAPCOM: Ryu, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, Dante, Felicia, Trish, Chun-Li, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Tron Bonne, Albert Wesker, Nathan Spencer, Arthur, and Zero

The two characters I'm thinking about adding are Shuma-Gorath and Jill Valentine as real default characters and not DLC. And if I put Jill in the game, I want to see her wear the outfit she wore in MvC2 and not the Nina Williams like outfit.

That roster would be sick, I hope it happens
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#4SGleader1Posted 12/5/2012 7:41:45 PM
Darksteel posted...
SSF2Fan posted...

That roster would be sick, I hope it happens

Lol I actually got the joke >o>

//Proud od myself
---
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.
#5DreamSwordPosted 12/5/2012 7:43:57 PM
An updated UMvC3.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#6serpentaurusPosted 12/5/2012 7:45:51 PM
12 new characters for UMVC3
---
Now playing: UMvC3
#7Dragonboy86Posted 12/5/2012 8:29:41 PM
Breath of Fire vs. Tales series. *fangasms*

But in all serious, I kind of hope it's Namco vs Capcom that is NOT some strategy RPG. I want Tales characters in a legit fighting game! Is that too much to ask for!?
---
Mains: UMVC3:still working on that WO3:haven't unlocked all the characters
The most vicious Six Samurai player you'll meet.