I think Skrull/Spencer/Strange is a gdlk team

#1GyudonKillerPosted 12/8/2012 10:46:36 AM
Bolts assist cover Skrull while making meteor smash safe and allows you to extend combo on hit instead of going straight into inferno. if the first bolt is blocked you can quickly command grab the opponent before the second bolt comes out. Spencer's assist allows Skrull to extend combos or go for a reset. Decent DHCs.

So...can anyone give me a tip on using Strange? I'm gonna be learning FoF loop but as far as neutral games and set-ups go, what can I do?
---
XBL:GyudonKiller
UMvC3:Dormammu/Skrull/Doom, SSFIVAE:Chun/Cody, SG:Cerebella, P4A:Chie
#2DarksteelPosted 12/8/2012 11:42:24 AM
That actually looks like a solid team, I'll have to give that a shot sometime
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#3GyudonKiller(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:49:18 PM
Also when you grab the opponent with Skrull, you can call in bolts before meteor smashing into a full combo. Now I need to see what sort of incoming mix-up I can come up with here.
---
#4CaZbaR19Posted 12/8/2012 1:55:54 PM
its an ok team but it doesn't do much for Strange's gameplan
---
PSN = SagaFX
The Dr Strange Guru
#5FireflyV_ONEPosted 12/8/2012 2:01:28 PM
Honestly I'd put Strange second and Spencer on anchor. Strange has a comeback factor, but it's not as reliable as Spencer's. Plus, Strange has an amazing DHC.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#6GyudonKiller(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:11:46 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Honestly I'd put Strange second and Spencer on anchor. Strange has a comeback factor, but it's not as reliable as Spencer's. Plus, Strange has an amazing DHC.

I'm still debating on where Strange should be. I just picked him up this morning so I'm still learning what to do with him.
---