I need some advice to play Zero the wrong way.

#1RagingRicansPosted 12/8/2012 9:34:14 PM
My friend is a douche and its hiliarious when he gets angry. One of his Pet peeves are when people play characters the "Wrong way". So I want bad advice from bad zero players so I can annoy my buddy.

Perfect topic for Koga
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#2ice_phoenix_Posted 12/8/2012 9:35:47 PM
Don't use Sougenmu ever
---
~yay_meh~
I freeze people then I melt them into water and drink them. <3
#3RagingRicans(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:38:46 PM(edited)
ice_phoenix_ posted...
Don't use Sougenmu ever

I should use Sougenmu, but Instead of doing lightning loops I should sit full screen and Ryujin. THAT WILL STIR UP SOME TROUBLE
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
#4justcusimasianPosted 12/8/2012 9:38:24 PM
Samurai Edge is Zero's bff.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au-qancp_4&feature=related
GT-EXjohn
#5Neowulf13Posted 12/8/2012 9:39:04 PM
Zone. Use nothing except Hadangeki and Buster Shots, with an occasional command dash to get space. Don't even use any normals or lightning. No Sougenmu or Genmu Zero (even if it will save you).
---
Rule #1 of the Internet: Opinion = Fact
#6MedicalGamerPosted 12/8/2012 9:39:53 PM
Never charge the buster.

That's like 90% of Zero's game plan relies on.
---
Specialty:Diagnostics
The official calm guy of every board. UMVC3:Dante/Wright/Ammy P4A:Yosuke,Aigis TTT2:Asuka/Dragunov
#7DoctorTitorPosted 12/8/2012 9:40:46 PM
LMHS j.MMHS

Wesker assist

S j.MMHS

Rekkoha
---
The Official Mascot of the UMVC3 PS3 Boards
Jill / Viewtiful Joe / Doctor Strange
#8RagingRicans(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:42:06 PM
Neowulf13 posted...
Zone. Use nothing except Hadangeki and Buster Shots, with an occasional command dash to get space. Don't even use any normals or lightning. No Sougenmu or Genmu Zero (even if it will save you).

Its like a game of Mega man after defeating only one boss. Zero is a good zoner though. If I want to do it wrong I should zone with DIVE KICK feints.
---
#9RagingRicans(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:43:01 PM
MedicalGamer posted...
Never charge the buster.

That's like 90% of Zero's game plan relies on.

That's perfect. That even gets my blood boiling. I die when I see players do this.
---
#10StrykeBlaydePosted 12/8/2012 9:49:32 PM
Do a combo, activate Sougenmu

Do Sougenmu loops.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs