Capcom Fighting Jam now on JP PSN Store

#11lol_whatPosted 12/19/2012 1:06:01 AM
cvs2 and marvel 2 are really good mugen hackjobs, the ones that have characters like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nht87KJRcBY in them and are actually pretty awesome

capcom fighting jam is a terrible, terrible fighting game. Most likely the worst made by a big-name company. It's more like the kind of mugen everyone makes fun of with omegagodssj ken and *****

learn the difference, it could save your life.
#12badjab326Posted 12/19/2012 1:06:44 AM
Probably gonna buy it if it comes to US. It's pretty rare, and it's the only game Alex and Urien are in with SFII characters.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#13NoizyChildPosted 12/19/2012 1:07:46 AM
capcom fighting jam is a terrible, terrible fighting game. Most likely the worst made by a big-name company.

That's a funny way of saying SVC Chaos or Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#14pirajacintoPosted 12/19/2012 1:08:53 AM
I actually didn't mind it, SIMPLY BECAUSE unless you spent ALOT of money for a used Marvel vs Capcom 2, I finally got to play as Felicia in an official game on the PS2. So, for me, it was worth it.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#15Crimson_RexPosted 12/19/2012 1:09:41 AM
Ooh! I'm gonna buy that!
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#16badjab326Posted 12/19/2012 1:14:28 AM
NoizyChild posted...
capcom fighting jam is a terrible, terrible fighting game. Most likely the worst made by a big-name company.

That's a funny way of saying SVC Chaos or Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

Funny how I thought both of those games were pretty cool. For casuals anyway.
---
#17lol_whatPosted 12/19/2012 1:15:23 AM
That's a funny way of saying SVC Chaos or Neo Geo Battle Coliseu

at least those games had some intresting ideas and unique characters to play with

CFJ has literally no difference from downloading a punch of street fighter characters and some red earth and **** off a mugen website and playing for free.

I take that back, the mugen characters are probably better coded.
#18badjab326Posted 12/19/2012 1:20:33 AM
lol_what posted...
That's a funny way of saying SVC Chaos or Neo Geo Battle Coliseu

at least those games had some intresting ideas and unique characters to play with

CFJ has literally no difference from downloading a punch of street fighter characters and some red earth and **** off a mugen website and playing for free.

I take that back, the mugen characters are probably better coded.

Yeah, also the sprite style was unified in those. One thing that bugs me a lot is when they take sprites from games that look nothing alike and mash them together. Capcom was notorious for this. I was ok with it up until CvS.
---
#19NoizyChildPosted 12/19/2012 1:22:06 AM
Funny how I thought both of those games were pretty cool. For casuals anyway.

SVC Chaos: Geese and Zero automatically win.

Geese has a (two button, I believe) infinite that kills outright.

If you jump against Zero, you lose, thanks to his air to air infinite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsHyVz59IM

NGBC had cool characters, but the game play was horrible. You had to go through hell to get some of the team supers to work, and if you did, they barely took 15% life.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#20koga_wolf_demonPosted 12/19/2012 1:27:40 AM(edited)
NoizyChild posted...
From: koga_wolf_demon | Posted: 12/19/2012 1:29:24 AM | #004
I think that game is up there with Fighting Evolution as one of the worst fighters done by Capcom. Just looking at some footage at it makes it look like a crappy Mugen project...

It's the same game, Koga.

Wait, I thought Capcom Fighting Evolution and Jam were two completely different games...

Well to be honest, I first heard about Evolution on G4 a few years back. Never actually played them.

alifeofwinter posted...
koga_wolf_demon posted...
I think that game is up there with Fighting Evolution as one of the worst fighters done by Capcom. Just looking at some footage at it makes it look like a crappy Mugen project...

...thats exactly what i just said...

I looked up some footage of it and it did look pretty bad, just saying. Didn't try to sound like I was copying what you were saying or anything.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye P4A: Akihiko/Yu DoA5: Ayane/Hayabusa