Capcom Fighting Jam now on JP PSN Store

#21badjab326Posted 12/19/2012 1:29:32 AM
NoizyChild posted...
Funny how I thought both of those games were pretty cool. For casuals anyway.

SVC Chaos: Geese and Zero automatically win.

Geese has a (two button, I believe) infinite that kills outright.

If you jump against Zero, you lose, thanks to his air to air infinite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsHyVz59IM

NGBC had cool characters, but the game play was horrible. You had to go through hell to get some of the team supers to work, and if you did, they barely took 15% life.

I never played NGBC, but I never heard anything bad about it, and the roster impressed me. SvC Chaos was cool because I had some KoF player friends and I was mainly an SF player. Again it was all casual play so we didn't really get into infinites or anything, I don't even think these games really had a scene at all.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#22SONIC_305Posted 12/19/2012 1:34:10 AM(edited)
NoizyChild posted...
capcom fighting jam is a terrible, terrible fighting game. Most likely the worst made by a big-name company.

That's a funny way of saying SVC Chaos or Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

Um no I would definitely not throw in ngbc in there. That game beats cfj by a mile. Svc I can agree.
Lol the only thing thatll piss u off in ngbc is mizuchi, that bastard is impossible.
---
Japan PSN: Sonikku305 US PSN: KlonoaxGuntz
Games Playing: Virtue's Last Reward, BBCS:EX, UMVC3, KOF XIII, & GMOTW
#23LordRattergunPosted 12/19/2012 1:41:37 AM
NGBC was fantastic.

Huge, varied roster that represents a ton of games, really fun gameplay, and just overall a million times better than CFJ. It's on par with CvS2 IMO, or even better.

I can agree that SVC Chaos sucked big time though. Remember the stage names like "Green of Forest"? And Violent Ken? Literally the only good thing about it were Demitri and Hugo being made quite well.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#24badjab326Posted 12/19/2012 1:44:27 AM
LordRattergun posted...
NGBC was fantastic.

Huge, varied roster that represents a ton of games, really fun gameplay, and just overall a million times better than CFJ. It's on par with CvS2 IMO, or even better.

I can agree that SVC Chaos sucked big time though. Remember the stage names like "Green of Forest"? And Violent Ken? Literally the only good thing about it were Demitri and Hugo being made quite well.

You've gotta at least admit it was cool to see the Capcom chars sprited out in Neo Geo style.

I wish somebody would hack KoF 98 and add the SvC characters :P
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#25NoizyChildPosted 12/19/2012 1:47:55 AM
Lol the only thing thatll piss u off in ngbc is mizuchi, that bastard is impossible.

You've obviously never fought King Lion or Goodman.
---
In America businesses don't need profits to survive. - llaW_Enots
The SFxT boards in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/9ECXm.gif
#26SONIC_305Posted 12/19/2012 2:07:16 AM
NoizyChild posted...

You've obviously never fought King Lion or Goodman.

I already have and beaten them a lot but they dont trouble me as much as mizuchi to be honest.
---
Japan PSN: Sonikku305 US PSN: KlonoaxGuntz
Games Playing: Virtue's Last Reward, BBCS:EX, UMVC3, KOF XIII, & GMOTW