dfo owns, it's the best korean rpg-themed grinding simulator
- it only slightly restricts people that dont wanna spend money
- it's not an impossible grind (anymore)
- it has fun as **** gameplay that's like a mix between dibalo and the old capcom d&d games so you actually enjoy playing it and grinding
- dat multiplayer
- runs on a rusty tin can that has a hole in the bottom and is also moudly
- hilariously dumb plot, like how the mage class is from new york because the earth got ruined or something and now all humans are tiny anime kids that know magic and then they went to generic adventureland to get help fixing it
I hate every human who has ever walked into the doors of the Walmart within which I am employed, save for those who have actually bothered to put their carts where they belong in an orderly manner and replied to my attempts at being kind.
Oh dude, I know how you feel! Totally been there. In fact I still am.
I've only been a cart pusher for about 8 months now, but I swear, if I see one more person put a cart literally a few inches away from the corral and just leave it there, I might snap.
I don't think there is another job other than cart pusher where you can actually see how lazy people are. It's really sad...
If it makes you feel any better, you guys aren't the only one it pisses of. I usually put up any carts left near where I park and cuss whoever left it under my breath. There's really no excuse for it other than total laziness. --- NP: Skyrim, Civ 5, UMvC3 UMvC3: Hawkeye or Wesker/ Doom/ Strider
I have this thing for girls with braces. It's almost an instacrush if they have them, granted they aren't just really fat or unappealing in the first place.
I also have massive guilt over the ADD I have for characters and posting too much. --- PSN: TheVeldt;; Viper/Morrigan/??? || Official 8 Bit Vega Boss of all Gamefaqs. I think I'm going to need a get-me-off assist. ;)