Since the world's gonna end tomorrow, let's confess our deepest darkest secrets.

#141K-dizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 4:59:10 PM
AegisIkana posted...
I have this thing for girls with braces. It's almost an instacrush if they have them, granted they aren't just really fat or unappealing in the first place.

I also have massive guilt over the ADD I have for characters and posting too much.

OMFG. ME TOO! I have the same fetish! I don't know what it is! Something to do with that mouth full of metal! It's weird I can't explain it! LOL
#142AegisIkanaPosted 12/21/2012 5:01:58 PM
K-dizzle posted...
AegisIkana posted...
I have this thing for girls with braces. It's almost an instacrush if they have them, granted they aren't just really fat or unappealing in the first place.

I also have massive guilt over the ADD I have for characters and posting too much.

OMFG. ME TOO! I have the same fetish! I don't know what it is! Something to do with that mouth full of metal! It's weird I can't explain it! LOL

It does make their mouth/lips look more pouty and hawt, but idk if that's the actual logical reason.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Viper/Morrigan/??? || Official 8 Bit Vega Boss of all Gamefaqs.
I think I'm going to need a get-me-off assist. ;)
#143MMX377Posted 12/21/2012 6:16:05 PM
Huh... nothing's happening... looks like we're still alive.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#144DoctorTitorPosted 12/21/2012 6:37:57 PM
AegisIkana posted...

Exact opposite for me, it was cute when I was younger, but it makes older girls look really young.

It isnt as much as a turnoff as girls who cannot get off their phones though... People who can't stop texting or facebooking for one second just annoy me. I pretty much only do this stuff at home, I just keep my phone in my glovebox whenever I go out. Had to get that off my chest

I also once hit a parked car at the gym while trying to get into a space, yolo
---
The Official Mascot of the UMVC3 PS3 Boards
Jill / Viewtiful Joe / Doctor Strange
#145koga_wolf_demonPosted 12/21/2012 6:59:15 PM
DoctorTitor posted...
AegisIkana posted...

Exact opposite for me, it was cute when I was younger, but it makes older girls look really young.

It isnt as much as a turnoff as girls who cannot get off their phones though... People who can't stop texting or facebooking for one second just annoy me. I pretty much only do this stuff at home, I just keep my phone in my glovebox whenever I go out. Had to get that off my chest

I also once hit a parked car at the gym while trying to get into a space, yolo

I once hit a parked car one day trying to leave from Band Camp.

YOLO
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye P4A: Akihiko/Yu DoA5: Ayane/Hayabusa
#146DuuuDe14Posted 12/21/2012 7:30:52 PM
I am Reubon Langdon
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#147supersmashbrosfPosted 12/21/2012 7:32:41 PM
I want to be David Hayter just so I can talk like Snake.
---
"If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you"-Bruce Lee
#148RobIsntDrunkPosted 12/21/2012 7:33:53 PM
wariude posted...
I play Felicia because she's hot.

Same for Ibuki in SSFIV.

Same for Leona in KOFXIII.

...man, I need a girlfriend, pronto.

I only play females that i find attractive, if only She hulk wasnt so bad.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#149Crimson_RexPosted 12/21/2012 7:38:36 PM
DreamSword posted...
I hate most of the FGC.

This.
I hate anyone who uses Frank due to a weird complex I have.
Online gives me anger issues sometimes.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#150I_liek_mudkiepsPosted 12/21/2012 7:54:26 PM
AegisIkana posted...

glasses>braces