Since the world's gonna end tomorrow, let's confess our deepest darkest secrets.

#161GnnaTakeU4ARidePosted 12/21/2012 9:05:20 PM
All my ladies are far away and not here to bone. :/ I have so much game granted it's behind a keyboard. :D
---
UMVC3: Thor/Iron Man/Hawkeye
"There is no Void, Bob."
#162DuuuDe14Posted 12/21/2012 9:15:12 PM
GnnaTakeU4ARide posted...
All my ladies are far away and not here to bone. :/ I have so much game granted it's behind a keyboard. :D

Same
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#163koga_wolf_demonPosted 12/21/2012 9:21:09 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...

Same

Make it double.

Well actually, there is this one girl I've had my eye one but the problem is..she's dating one of my best friends I've known since middle school. Aaand I'm not going into any more detail than that.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye P4A: Akihiko/Yu DoA5: Ayane/Hayabusa
#164DuuuDe14Posted 12/21/2012 9:22:18 PM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Same

Make it double.

Well actually, there is this one girl I've had my eye one but the problem is..she's dating one of my best friends I've known since middle school. Aaand I'm not going into any more detail than that.

I'm clinically insane. Now go with that.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#165DoctorTitorPosted 12/21/2012 9:51:31 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...

Same

Make it double.

Show her your lightning loops, that'll get her

Anyways, that sucks. I have this extraordinary ability to lose all interest in a girl when I find out that they are in a relationship, truly a blessing from god
---
The Official Mascot of the UMVC3 PS3 Boards
Jill / Viewtiful Joe / Doctor Strange
#166supersmashbrosfPosted 12/21/2012 9:53:40 PM
DoctorTitor posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Same

Make it double.

Show her your lightning loops, that'll get her

Anyways, that sucks. I have this extraordinary ability to lose all interest in a girl when I find out that they are in a relationship, truly a blessing from god

Koga has lightning loops?
---
"If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you"-Bruce Lee
#167Bigezzay08Posted 12/21/2012 10:19:21 PM
I also have the biggest man crush on Bruce Buffer.
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#168GreatTroySenseiPosted 12/22/2012 5:28:25 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...

Same

Make it double.

The problem was that you had your eye on her, rather than your moves. Confidence, man. None of that sad sack 'she picked my friend' garbage - you gotta be the one to pick her. The world could've ended, and you were content with watching from afar. Tsk, tsk...
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#169koga_wolf_demonPosted 12/22/2012 8:53:29 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Same

Make it double.

The problem was that you had your eye on her, rather than your moves. Confidence, man. None of that sad sack 'she picked my friend' garbage - you gotta be the one to pick her. The world could've ended, and you were content with watching from afar. Tsk, tsk...

I couldn't make any moves on her, period. The day I first met her, my friend was actually trying to get with her, so..yeah. I didn't have a shot. He met her though one of my other friends.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye P4A: Akihiko/Yu DoA5: Ayane/Hayabusa