Gfaqs Top 10 Players (Again)

#31Telly2588Posted 12/26/2012 11:28:37 AM
NoJobBob posted...
How is a guy that cant even do a simple doom corner combo #1??? Just saying

Ive seen prozac he's good, but he's free to chunli

polturguist is good even though i bopped him in tourney, but his team is ass and he'd be better if he dropped PW

I would tell you to get a job, but you need to learn how to read first apparently. Kappa.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#32CompetetitorPosted 12/26/2012 11:30:25 AM
guess i fell off
---
PSN: AcesReturn - Nova/Dormammu/Magneto
http://www.twitch.tv/Aces_Return
#33tjmr15Posted 12/26/2012 11:35:29 AM
thetruth117 posted...
and tjmr15..i have heard numerous times about u leaving matches because you don't like match ups...particularly captain america...terrible

You know how many people leave my matches because they hate Phoenix and x23? I'll even get messages like "GG but I don't feel like dealing with Phoenix / x23" and although I'm like "ugg that's lame he left" I understand, some people can't stand certain characters (Phoenix is a little more understandable than x23 though...) if you herd that about me I could care less, of I'm 1 on 1 I have a higher tolerance dealin with characters I dislike, but if I'm in a lobby and it's full I grow tired of waiting for a rematch and I will most likely leave if I hate true match up, waiting half an hour only to fight someone I have a bad match up against / hate fighting and will probably get stompped by, gets old. The only time a tolerate characters I dislike are when teu are people ony friends list and I just enjoy playing them period. Like marvelous plays hulk, I HATE dealing with hulks dumbness easy mode combos that kill each and every single member of my team in 1 combo, but even though he uses a character I dislike, playing him still remains fun, but going up against some random hulk/nemesis/sentinel team loses my interest quick and I'll leave. But Its a two way street, people leave matches against me as well, I understand, and I move on.
---
PSN : XxGodHandxX
* shield skillz > just like cap >*herp derp * mighty swing * herp derp* mighty swing - your in for a word of derpp *
#34NoJobBobPosted 12/26/2012 11:35:48 AM
Not sure what I didn't read. I don't mean to hate. I just saw you play and you didn't even dash down or anything to do his combos....maybe it was your first time with doom and you just use him with missiles?
#35MK9_ProdigyPosted 12/26/2012 11:35:48 AM
Competetitor posted...
guess i fell off

Not at all dude, I posted you in mine. :>

thetruth117 posted...
Not a stupid statement. A factual statement which you thought was stupid. Man I love getting a rise off you guys. troll effective lol!

Actually it's a very stupid statement. Say if Justin Wong posted here one time, that means we are all obliged to put him in Number one? Stupid as hell.

Who's going to put Killer Kai and GCYoshi on our lists when they don't even post here...

Not saying they aren't better then everyone here because they most likely are.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#36justcusimasianPosted 12/26/2012 11:37:11 AM
Old_Sod posted...

need Tasky practice badly.

Are you seeing other Taskmasters on the side? Just tell me what I'm doing wrong, I can change!!!
---
XBL GT- DeathByToffee
#37Old_SodPosted 12/26/2012 11:51:49 AM
justcusimasian posted...
Old_Sod posted...

need Tasky practice badly.

Are you seeing other Taskmasters on the side? Just tell me what I'm doing wrong, I can change!!!

Haven't seen you on lately; I'm lonely. =(

I just need practice against good Tasky's like yours. Especially with my new Hawkeye team. You can also mock my Magneto at the same time!

Huzzah!
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 (PC), TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#38Telly2588Posted 12/26/2012 11:56:02 AM
NoJobBob posted...
Not sure what I didn't read. I don't mean to hate. I just saw you play and you didn't even dash down or anything to do his combos....maybe it was your first time with doom and you just use him with missiles?

K. We can play a FT10 if you want, hopefully I can change your opinion. =)

It's totally up to you, but the invitation has been extended.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#39thetruth117Posted 12/26/2012 12:11:56 PM
lol...u don't get it
#40SGleader1Posted 12/26/2012 12:21:40 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
Cloud's Top 5 :V

You mean Armando Junior?
---
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.