So I popped in vanilla MvC3 the other day...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. So I popped in vanilla MvC3 the other day...
3 years ago#1
People are free to Wolverine dive kicks and berserker slash shenanigans. If you're ever having a bad day in Marvel, play vanilla but DON'T pick a team you play in ultimate as it will feel way too different.

That is all
/boredom

Also Fatal Claw loop works in vanilla lol wut..
PSN: Crash182-
3 years ago#2
almost everything in ultimate works in vanilla (TAC infinites, the non-Prop Shredder Dante bnbs, Fatal Claw loops, etc.)

aside from the things that got changed of course
"You can do whatever you want in life, ...unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." ~ The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (In memory)
3 years ago#3
vanilla is fun to play
http://i.imgur.com/JLgW1.gif http://i.imgur.com/hUk4j.gif
3 years ago#4
Filler/Dante/Phoenix
or
Dante/Filler/Phoenix
~yay_meh~
I freeze people then I melt them into water and drink them. <3
3 years ago#5
There's a lot more players than I ever imagined playing vanilla. I didn't struggle to find anyone on ranked or lobbies at around 12am pacific.

They're all noobs though ;)
PSN: Crash182-
3 years ago#6
ice_phoenix_ posted...
Dante/gustaff fire/Phoenix
or
Dante/lariat/Phoenix
"If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you"-Bruce Lee
3 years ago#7
There's a lot more players than I ever imagined playing vanilla. I didn't struggle to find anyone on ranked or lobbies at around 12am pacific.

They're all noobs though ;)

Doesn't surprise, it's literally impossible to find a copy of UMvC3 on any store I know, but you can easily see many vanillas. It took me 4 months to finally find UMvC3
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. So I popped in vanilla MvC3 the other day...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived