Best Hiryu on Gamefaqs?

#1TwistedSensesPosted 1/9/2013 9:06:30 PM
I'm always wanting to hit up practice mode, but honestly I've been strapped for time and spread between games.

My Hiryu is pretty panicky, and I'm just curious if there's anyone on here that steps up to really claim a solid and deadly Hiryu, online/offline. I've no doubt I'd get schooled but I'd love to play the 'best' so I have a better understanding of where to take things.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#2AegisIkanaPosted 1/9/2013 9:07:44 PM
Me. :B
---
PSN: TheVeldt; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#3DuuuDe14Posted 1/9/2013 9:07:47 PM
I think i have a fairly decent Strider. My 12-0 run against Broviet kinda proved that kappa.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4ZekiraPosted 1/9/2013 9:11:13 PM
Unfortunately I can't prove how good I am with Hiryu since I'm far away from everyone and only play offline. :<
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.
#5g6260Posted 1/9/2013 9:21:03 PM
FatedAnswer doesn't post here anymore but I hate his Strider at least 10 times as much as I hate his Jill.
---
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif
#6TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:22:21 PM
Essentially, I want to play all of you and see what you do with the guy. But I cannot tonight, since it's late and I'm on the verge of passing out from a wonderfully rough day.

That said, as a primer, what are your go to BnBs/resets? Your Hiryu teams you find most optimal? Etc. Tomorrow and Friday and I'll try to play nearly anyone who replies in here with some confidence in their Hiryu, whether it's anchor or point.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#7TwistedSenses(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 7:59:17 AM
If anyone can play right now, post in here and then message me on the PS3. Twistedsenseless is my ID.
---