Official Apex 2013 Discussion Thread V1

#121BlackEnergy11Posted 1/13/2013 1:51:26 PM
Man that was bs i wanted champ to take that
---
psn: neogunz1985
4th Lord Mains: ????? not sure anymore ... still the official Sent yaw'll
#122Archangel2385Posted 1/13/2013 1:51:31 PM
And to think people will probably STILL think Dorm is any sort of counter to Morrigan . . .

Without significant momentum (i.e. a Stalking Flare already on the screen), Dorm is just screwed.
---
Words mean nothing if logic doesn't back it up. - MegaSTV
Toonami: 3/17/1997 > 9/20/2008 . . . RIP
#123pwned3xPosted 1/13/2013 1:53:18 PM(edited)
Morrigan da best. Lol at Dorm counters Morrigan
---
PSN: Settai
UMvC3 Main Team: Magneto/Morrigan/Sentinel
#124100DumplingsPosted 1/13/2013 1:53:44 PM
WhereIsMegaMan posted...
crybaby15 posted...
Anyone who thinks morrigan is not undoubtedly top 3 after this is **** in the head

When ChrisG isn't the only Morrigan winning tournaments, I'll rethink who is top 3.

Exactly. Just compare JRosa's match against Champ to G's against Champ. In G's match Champ was defensive the entire time until Phoenix came out, even with Dorm serving as a counter pick.
---
Juha stole the power of Bankai. What a dick.
#125ih0tfireiPosted 1/13/2013 1:55:32 PM
Archangel2385 posted...
And to think people will probably STILL think Dorm is any sort of counter to Morrigan . . .

Without significant momentum (i.e. a Stalking Flare already on the screen), Dorm is just screwed.

You do know Phoenix was on champs team right?
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#126wariudePosted 1/13/2013 1:57:24 PM
CamelJames28 posted...
wariude posted...
Sorry, just arrived... what happened so far in Top 8?

Marvel is over dude

I think it went something like

8th - unknown and Andre
5th marlin
4th yipes
3rd - Jrosa and dieminion
2nd champ
1st - chris G

Blast...

Thank you very much. :)
---
PSN: gfgalvao
SSFIVAE - Balrog, Ibuki, Cody; UMvC3: Vergil/Wesker/Hawk, Wesker/Wright/Dorm, Dante/Frank/Dorm. Working on Felicia/Doom/Skrull.
#127pwned3xPosted 1/13/2013 1:59:03 PM
Exactly. Just compare JRosa's match against Champ to G's against Champ. In G's match Champ was defensive the entire time until Phoenix came out, even with Dorm serving as a counter pick.

Doesn't matter. He still took Champ, the second best Marvel player in the world, to 3-2. I wouldn't go as far to say she is top 3 and I wont argue with anyone if they dont agree she's top 5, but whoever doesn't acknowledge she is top 10 is crazy.
---
PSN: Settai
UMvC3 Main Team: Magneto/Morrigan/Sentinel
#128KarsticlesPosted 1/13/2013 1:59:05 PM
WhereIsMegaMan posted...
crybaby15 posted...
Anyone who thinks morrigan is not undoubtedly top 3 after this is **** in the head

When ChrisG isn't the only Morrigan winning tournaments, I'll rethink who is top 3.

Pretty much.

Until then I'll use my brain and notice how omnipresent Hidden Missiles is, including on the winning team.
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#129crybaby15Posted 1/13/2013 2:01:16 PM
the reason jrosa's morrigan wasnt all over fchamp was because he wasn't running morrigan on point.
---
i cry man i cryyy
psn - toilethumorr
#130Scott_Stapp_Posted 1/13/2013 2:03:20 PM
Great. Now everybody will ignore obvious facts in favor of continuing the "CHRISG/MORRIGAN TOO STRONG" dialogue. Champ used a terrible team. He's stubbornly clinging to Phoenix even though we all have known that Mags/Dorm/Doom is his best team for half a damn year. Phoenix is an especially stupid choice against Chris G with his perfect lockdown and meter-stealing combos. Completely idiotic choice by Fchamp.

Morrigan is not as strong as people say she is. The entirety of the tournament scene has apparently taken inspiration from Justin Wong and people are refusing to adapt to fight Chris G. FChamp did adapt to it and won EVO because of it. But apparently his stubbornness has taken over.
---
When my name was Kentai, my family would travel...down to western RI, where my name was Kentai.