Updates Possible. Just Tweet the guys at Marvel.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Updates Possible. Just Tweet the guys at Marvel.
3 years ago#31
I have mixed feelings about this. I don't feel there's anything in this game that's bad enough that it needs to be nerfed, but capcom has a history of nerfing things just to make changes

If it was an update with buffs(that make sense) and new characters I'd be for it, but if it's going to come with stupid nerfs(like Trons JH) than I'd rather just have the game stay the same
3 years ago#32
MMX377 posted...
txbully posted...
bump.

i wanna tweet them, but don't know how. someone tell me so i can help.

Ask him which Marvel or Capcom character do you want. Or something you want to ask? It's up to you. No one is forcing you, you know?

i know no one is forcing me, but it benefits us all, so i wanna help. my question wasn't what to say, it was how to say it. i don't know how to tweet. never even tried before.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
3 years ago#33
txbully posted...
MMX377 posted...
txbully posted...
bump.

Ask him which Marvel or Capcom character do you want. Or something you want to ask? It's up to you. No one is forcing you, you know?

i know no one is forcing me, but it benefits us all, so i wanna help. my question wasn't what to say, it was how to say it. i don't know how to tweet. never even tried before.

Write "@AgentM @cbake76 @MarvelBlip ________________________" and on the ____ write whatever you want to say. There's a 150 character limit though.
---
PSN: Crash182-
3 years ago#34
1Scream1 posted...
txbully posted...
MMX377 posted...
txbully posted...
bump.

Write "@AgentM @cbake76 @MarvelBlip ________________________" and on the ____ write whatever you want to say. There's a 150 character limit though.

gracias.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
3 years ago#35
can somebody pls think about dem thor buffs? T_T !!!!!!
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls
3 years ago#36
txbully posted...
gracias.

De nada :)
---
PSN: Crash182-
3 years ago#37
serpentaurus posted...

Mighty Speech has 100% invincibility.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yBuhL.gif http://i.imgur.com/7J0Mf.gif
3 years ago#38
txbully posted...
1Scream1 posted...
txbully posted...
MMX377 posted...
txbully posted...
bump.

gracias.

Oh... right. I didn't know you want to know how to say it. I never tweet. Sorry. My fault. T_T
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
3 years ago#39
Really, Spiral Swords, Sent's health, and maybe missiles are the only real issues I see. But buffs to the lower tiers would be nice. I mostly want more characters.
---
PSN: TheVeldt; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
3 years ago#40
serpentaurus posted...

Why would you want buffs for a top tier character? ;-)
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Updates Possible. Just Tweet the guys at Marvel.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived