Updates Possible. Just Tweet the guys at Marvel.

#61BassVIIPosted 1/11/2013 8:02:21 PM
made a twitter just for this, here's to bass.exe/carnage action
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BassVII
#62AegisIkana(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:03:31 PM
BassVII posted...
made a twitter just for this, here's to bass.exe/carnage action

Forgot about him, but Carnage is NECESSARY.
---
PSN: TheVeldt; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#63MegamanRockX2Posted 1/11/2013 8:20:51 PM
I wish UMVC3 was the one that got updates instead of SFXT .____.
---
CombaticusXY: Obama just won, Vajra and then an OTG confirm off of Ohio
#641Scream1Posted 1/11/2013 8:38:04 PM
Dinoman96 posted...
uh, folks.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jan/10/sven-recommends-contacting-agent-m-and-tq-jefferson-marvel-about-umvc3-updates-asks-people-not-overwhelm-them/

"This story had originally stated that Capcom's Christian Svensson recommended contacting Marvel's Agent M and TQ Jefferson about getting additional updates to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but this is not the correct context that Svensson intended his message and was a reporting error on our part.

Svensson had relayed that fans could take their Marvel related questions to these two individuals, as they're good people and supportive, but it was never his intention to have the community push these two individuals for updates to UMvC3, as this was a misinterpretation of Sven's remarks by the EventHubs staff members, specifically myself."

That's a buzz kill...
---
PSN: Crash182-
#65reyray0709Posted 1/11/2013 9:03:54 PM
1Scream1 posted...
Dinoman96 posted...
uh, folks.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jan/10/sven-recommends-contacting-agent-m-and-tq-jefferson-marvel-about-umvc3-updates-asks-people-not-overwhelm-them/

"This story had originally stated that Capcom's Christian Svensson recommended contacting Marvel's Agent M and TQ Jefferson about getting additional updates to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but this is not the correct context that Svensson intended his message and was a reporting error on our part.

Svensson had relayed that fans could take their Marvel related questions to these two individuals, as they're good people and supportive, but it was never his intention to have the community push these two individuals for updates to UMvC3, as this was a misinterpretation of Sven's remarks by the EventHubs staff members, specifically myself."

That's a buzz kill...

That sucks.. welp at least they know we want more.
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#66jaganshi2Posted 1/11/2013 9:07:32 PM
tweeted. I'll gladly provide help in getting for this game.
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#67Emp_ImOnWelfarePosted 1/12/2013 10:17:00 AM
stop harassing them
#68StrykeBlaydePosted 1/12/2013 10:19:31 AM
Emp_ImOnWelfare posted...
stop harassing them

Nope. From here, we go the next step up and sexually harass.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#69RoccoRedPosted 1/12/2013 10:48:49 AM(edited)
If the update is true than the only thing I want is to give Ammy all of this:

- Cherry Bomb Special
- Galestorm special
- Deluge Special
- Cling to Wall (Catwalk)
- Give Ammy her Double Jump
- Change Ammy's Vine Dash and make it act like Spencer's a+s movement
- Change galestorm throw into the throw Ammy used to save Mr. Orange
- Change the typos (Solar Flare=Divine Retribution, Thunder Edge=Tsumagari)
- Change the Bloom assist to a yellow color and call it Sunrise
- Change Solar Flare assist to Crescent, which acts as a meter reduction assist on opponents
- Give Tundra Beads the full 12 shots
- Give the Devout Beads it's full combo
- Give her Golden Fury and Brown Rage taunts

I have more but I kinda don't want to make Ammy seem broken. I wouldn't care if she was given the Dante treatment of poor damage, as long as she is complete.
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#70sadiq2010Posted 1/12/2013 1:38:55 PM
i want venom (eddie brock) in marvel vs capcom 3 arcade edition, this year 2013.