The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#121catkiller904Posted 1/23/2013 6:07:37 PM
Stronger?! YOU'RE PLAYING DERPIER!

So yeah, online stronger, I guess. It's only a matter of time before you derp your way down to Cap, Wolverine, Hulk, or Haggar.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#122Neowulf13Posted 1/23/2013 6:12:33 PM
DreamSword posted...
Wesker's' command grab is a great tool that I really need to learn how to use more often. I've seen the L version used the most, you you might wanna learn how to combo off of that one. It's just Dash > cr.MH if I recall right.

Isn't the H version the fastest though? Actually, now that I think about it, L version keeps the wallbounce for the combo afterwards.

catkiller904 posted...

Spencer combos depend on assists, but in general, zip loop is what you want. Youtube it. I think Wind got the notations right. Also, IIRC, it doesn't work on Sentinel, so make sure you remember that. There's some stuff I just posted here too: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65263164

All right then, thanks. And thanks to Wind as well.
I was mostly looking for a BnB to learn, just to start off. Then maybe learn how to get more up-grapples in corner combos. I have Drones assist and maybe Samurai Edge, if Wesker survives.
---
UMvC3: Team "Red Zone" : Joe/Hawkeye/Doom
^_^
#123KajinNinjaPosted 1/23/2013 6:18:32 PM
Neowulf13 posted...
DreamSword posted...
Wesker's' command grab is a great tool that I really need to learn how to use more often. I've seen the L version used the most, you you might wanna learn how to combo off of that one. It's just Dash > cr.MH if I recall right.

Isn't the H version the fastest though? Actually, now that I think about it, L version keeps the wallbounce for the combo afterwards.

All of Weskers command grabs are 1 frame... freaking cheapass Wesker.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor>
#124Neowulf13Posted 1/23/2013 6:25:00 PM
KajinNinja posted...
All of Weskers command grabs are 1 frame... freaking cheapass Wesker.

Huh, didn't know that. I might have mixed it up with Felicia's or Haggar's command grabs. Those, I think, are different speeds.
---
^_^
#125JustaJonesPosted 1/23/2013 6:28:36 PM
Likewise even though you took me for a ride as if we was in prison lol. That game where your strider was just juggling my IF while hitting hawkeye had my jaw on the floor. I may go for skrull combo but Orbital Grudge did kinda spoil but i guess greyhound can do the job, but I will still try to mess around with hawkeye AA assist and I need to upgrade my Hawkeye game. I will have my revenge!
---
Psn: Jamel11207 UMVC - Bruce Lee Roy/Piccolo/Flamboyant Robin Hood
#126zombie13579Posted 1/23/2013 6:28:44 PM
DreamSword posted...

And as a random side note, I recently learned how to convert off of front throws with Doom! The timing is still a little tricky for me, but it's pretty simple really.

It's just two tri dashes and a s.M

It's not that the timing is strict, it's just the stupid tri dashes!
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2
#127catkiller904Posted 1/23/2013 6:30:21 PM
I put some combo stuff in that thread, you could check that out. I think I mention how to extend with Drones as well. Eventually you want to learn zip loops, because the meter build and corner carry are beautiful. As for Wesker, call him > s.S > TK qcf.H~L. Simple. You'll wanna do that fairly early or the TK grapple won't hit, though I think gunshot pops them high enough that a raw qcf.H~L will work. Just kinda mess around to see which order is most optimal. Generally, if you plan on doing Bionic Bomber > s.MHS > blah, it has to be done early; diagonal zips always work; most things work after a full zip loop, but not, IIRC, j.S > zip forward > zip down-forward > grapple.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#128DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:31:38 PM
JustaJones posted...
Likewise even though you took me for a ride as if we was in prison lol. That game where your strider was just juggling my IF while hitting hawkeye had my jaw on the floor. I may go for skrull combo but Orbital Grudge did kinda spoil but i guess greyhound can do the job, but I will still try to mess around with hawkeye AA assist and I need to upgrade my Hawkeye game. I will have my revenge!

Yeah, don't call an assist on Strider if he's got 3 bars. I look forward to the day where we can have an epic set!

zombie13579 posted...
DreamSword posted...

And as a random side note, I recently learned how to convert off of front throws with Doom! The timing is still a little tricky for me, but it's pretty simple really.

I found it simpler just to dash forward and then do a tridash.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#129KajinNinjaPosted 1/23/2013 6:33:14 PM(edited)
zombie13579 posted...
DreamSword posted...

Err... make your life easier and do a forward dash and a tri-dash. More distance covered.

Wow i got ninja'd... again.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor>
#130Neowulf13Posted 1/23/2013 6:33:05 PM
catkiller904 posted...
I put some combo stuff in that thread, you could check that out. I think I mention how to extend with Drones as well. Eventually you want to learn zip loops, because the meter build and corner carry are beautiful. As for Wesker, call him > s.S > TK qcf.H~L. Simple. You'll wanna do that fairly early or the TK grapple won't hit, though I think gunshot pops them high enough that a raw qcf.H~L will work. Just kinda mess around to see which order is most optimal. Generally, if you plan on doing Bionic Bomber > s.MHS > blah, it has to be done early; diagonal zips always work; most things work after a full zip loop, but not, IIRC, j.S > zip forward > zip down-forward > grapple.

All right, thanks man. I'll definitely practice all this when I get the chance.
---
^_^