The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#131zombie13579Posted 1/23/2013 7:34:42 PM
KajinNinja posted...
zombie13579 posted...
DreamSword posted...

And as a random side note, I recently learned how to convert off of front throws with Doom! The timing is still a little tricky for me, but it's pretty simple really.

It's just two tri dashes and a s.M

It's not that the timing is strict, it's just the stupid tri dashes!

Err... make your life easier and do a forward dash and a tri-dash. More distance covered.

Wow i got ninja'd... again.

Wow, I never knew you can do that, idk, I just never saw it anyone do that on a stream or tourney or anything, I just saw tri dashes... I'll test it out to see which is faster haha
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2
#132KajinNinjaPosted 1/23/2013 7:37:03 PM
zombie13579 posted...
KajinNinja posted...
zombie13579 posted...
DreamSword posted...

And as a random side note, I recently learned how to convert off of front throws with Doom! The timing is still a little tricky for me, but it's pretty simple really.

Err... make your life easier and do a forward dash and a tri-dash. More distance covered.

Wow, I never knew you can do that, idk, I just never saw it anyone do that on a stream or tourney or anything, I just saw tri dashes... I'll test it out to see which is faster haha

Champ did a quicky segment on FGTV where he explained how he converts off the front throw. He double taps forward on the stick and the tridashes with the buttons, basically letting each hand do some work.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor>
#133catkiller904Posted 1/23/2013 7:39:08 PM
zombie13579 posted...
KajinNinja posted...
zombie13579 posted...
DreamSword posted...

I...think everyone does that. >_> I'm 100% sure FChamp does, at least.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#134zombie13579Posted 1/23/2013 7:42:27 PM
Man joe, I still can't get any good BnBs, my execution isn't that great yet, I'm getting used to her air dashes and her specials more (not burning kick yet) and improving on her mobility (lacking staircase sometimes) etc. I just can't get a good BnB down! I'm only netting 750k... I'm stil struggling using certain assists in her combos! Ugh, she's really fun too! Wish I had that Marlin execution..

I want to use strange so bad but idk if I can make it work..

Viper/Doom/Strider is choice one

I don't know how to use Dooms beam to combo extend, only to get in. My strider is ass, and I just hate how he is really weak and if I don't get enough kills in XF3, then it's hard to make a comeback unless you have enough character knowledge of strider.

I wish I could use my faves instead of using generic viper teams but those teams work so well!

Hopefully this weekend, I can research more
---
#135zombie13579Posted 1/23/2013 7:43:38 PM
catkiller904 posted...
zombie13579 posted...
KajinNinja posted...
zombie13579 posted...
DreamSword posted...

I...think everyone does that. >_> I'm 100% sure FChamp does, at least.

The random YouTube matches I seen, I've only seen super speed tri dashes haha
---
#136CrossDragonPosted 1/23/2013 9:02:16 PM
catkiller904 posted...
Stronger?! YOU'RE PLAYING DERPIER!

So yeah, online stronger, I guess. It's only a matter of time before you derp your way down to Cap, Wolverine, Hulk, or Haggar.

I only play derp when fighting against Wolverine. It's like holy hell, this guy. I still try to like not be an idiot like most people do when they play online.

Also, today I tried soooo many damn times to grab Wolverine's divekick but to no avail.
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#137KajinNinjaPosted 1/24/2013 1:11:36 AM
CrossDragon posted...
catkiller904 posted...

So yeah, online stronger, I guess. It's only a matter of time before you derp your way down to Cap, Wolverine, Hulk, or Haggar.

I only play derp when fighting against Wolverine. It's like holy hell, this guy. I still try to like not be an idiot like most people do when they play online.

Also, today I tried soooo many damn times to grab Wolverine's divekick but to no avail.

Why would you grab a divekick... it option selects into a throw tech.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor>
#138CrossDragonPosted 1/24/2013 9:37:32 AM
KajinNinja posted...
CrossDragon posted...
catkiller904 posted...

Why would you grab a divekick... it option selects into a throw tech.

If you stay grounded, and don't pusblock you can attempt to punish the divekick with a grab. It works in the same concept that you're not suppose to pushblock Vajra from Strider but you grab instead.
---
#139CrossDragonPosted 1/24/2013 12:41:53 PM
Holy hell. I am mad from those games. Like, how do I lose to random ass stuff like that? Who presses buttons on wakeup and nonstop? Holy sh*t. F*ck online. I can't even say GGs because those were horrible games. I'm done with this bullsh*t. F*ck online.

/salt.
---
#140DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:47:10 PM
I'm sorry Cross, I didn't mean to make you mad, I was just playing, and I had fun. Every match was pretty intense for me.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg