The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#171Lord_Shadow_19Posted 1/29/2013 3:53:36 PM
DreamSword posted...
So I have a training exercise that I'd like someone to do with me either tonight or tomorrow.

Essentially, I need more practice when it comes to using certain characters on my teams. For instance Strider, who I've noticed that once Ouro runs out, I have a hard time approaching and doing combos with(despite knowing them).

Basically this exercise would consist of us killing one or two characters and then going at it with our remaining ones on even ground. I'm hoping such an activity would help both me and my opponent feel more comfortable in combat when a character falls, and thus improve our overall skill. Is anyone interested?

I'll be glad to help out, you could always just start the fight with your anchor and not use assists. You won't get xfactor 3 experience but that's what training mode is for.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#172DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:55:09 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
DreamSword posted...
So I have a training exercise that I'd like someone to do with me either tonight or tomorrow.

Essentially, I need more practice when it comes to using certain characters on my teams. For instance Strider, who I've noticed that once Ouro runs out, I have a hard time approaching and doing combos with(despite knowing them).

Basically this exercise would consist of us killing one or two characters and then going at it with our remaining ones on even ground. I'm hoping such an activity would help both me and my opponent feel more comfortable in combat when a character falls, and thus improve our overall skill. Is anyone interested?

I'll be glad to help out, you could always just start the fight with your anchor and not use assists. You won't get xfactor 3 experience but that's what training mode is for.

Awesome. You available right now? If so I'll hop on in about 5 minutes.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#173Lord_Shadow_19Posted 1/29/2013 3:56:02 PM
DreamSword posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
DreamSword posted...

Awesome. You available right now? If so I'll hop on in about 5 minutes.

I might go out in a bit but until then sure
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#174CrossDragonPosted 1/29/2013 4:20:40 PM
DreamSword posted...

So you mean learning Strider's neutral game?
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#175DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:35:58 PM
CrossDragon posted...
DreamSword posted...

So you mean learning Strider's neutral game?

Yeah kinda. Him my my other middles/anchors. I know about his instant overheads, but movement and getting a sense of when to do what is what I need to work on.
---
#176KajinNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 6:08:14 PM
Sooo... SFxT, anyone rocking it here? I know im baiting something by asking here but yeah... Ive been itching to play since Poision got better and a lot of the Tekken cast got better.

Sooo yeee...
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor>
#177DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:13:09 PM(edited)
KajinNinja posted...
Sooo... SFxT, anyone rocking it here? I know im baiting something by asking here but yeah... Ive been itching to play since Poision got better and a lot of the Tekken cast got better.

Sooo yeee...

I've actually got it on my list of things to get. Been wanting it ever since Ken, Jin, Cole, and Lars were announced. I wanna get PSASBR before anything though.

Oh, and incase anyone's wondering what my list of fighters are:
UMvC3
Brawl(+/-)
Duodecim
ACS
TvC
3SO

I also have SCV and MvCO, but a combination of other games I've been playing, classes, and little practice means I and horribad at both of them.
---
#178catkiller904Posted 1/30/2013 2:01:51 PM
Won't be on GFAQs for a while, getting my laptop fixed. I'll still hop on PSN every once in a while. Actually right now. >_>
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#179LandonioPosted 1/30/2013 4:22:56 PM
Anybody still on 360?
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#180CrossDragonPosted 1/30/2013 5:16:46 PM
I have UMvC3 for the 360 but I don't have LIVE.
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat