The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#191WiNdDeMoN150Posted 2/1/2013 7:25:15 PM
Man I'm always missing out on the lobbies you guys play.
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#192Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/1/2013 7:28:29 PM
I still beat Tayson
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#193TwistedSensesPosted 2/1/2013 7:28:36 PM
DreamSword posted...
GGs to all who were in the lobby. I actually managed to beat Ent for once, I did better against Tayson than I thought I would, and Jamel just keeps on getting better. Good times.

Also Twisted is a dodger. Kappa.

mega ultra dodger. But shhh. He is legend.

To be honest and fair, I wanted to stay in the lobby longer, but when it's late I typically don't get the time. Either my gf calls me up, or my brother wants his admittedly due time. Today it's especially worse because I have to wake up at about 5 in the morning just to be certain I'll actually get ready for work and not sleep it off. I did go out of my way to get even though, but that had to be done~

I'll get ft5s with people after the weekend hopefully. Atm I'm just watching my brother beat lower ranks in persona. I may hop on darksouls soon if i can, if not then no games at all for me for a day or so.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#194Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/1/2013 7:31:56 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
DreamSword posted...
GGs to all who were in the lobby. I actually managed to beat Ent for once, I did better against Tayson than I thought I would, and Jamel just keeps on getting better. Good times.

To be honest and fair, I wanted to stay in the lobby longer, but when it's late I typically don't get the time. Either my gf calls me up, or my brother wants his admittedly due time. Today it's especially worse because I have to wake up at about 5 in the morning just to be certain I'll actually get ready for work and not sleep it off. I did go out of my way to get even though, but that had to be done~

I'll get ft5s with people after the weekend hopefully. Atm I'm just watching my brother beat lower ranks in persona. I may hop on darksouls soon if i can, if not then no games at all for me for a day or so.

Defnitely love to get some more games against you, Deadpool/Strider really gives me a hard time.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#195TwistedSensesPosted 2/1/2013 7:42:29 PM
DreamSword posted...
CrossDragon posted...
DreamSword posted...
So I have a training exercise that I'd like someone to do with me either tonight or tomorrow.

Essentially, I need more practice when it comes to using certain characters on my teams. For instance Strider, who I've noticed that once Ouro runs out, I have a hard time approaching and doing combos with(despite knowing them).

Basically this exercise would consist of us killing one or two characters and then going at it with our remaining ones on even ground. I'm hoping such an activity would help both me and my opponent feel more comfortable in combat when a character falls, and thus improve our overall skill. Is anyone interested?

So you mean learning Strider's neutral game?

While the training exercise is fine, you should just kill two birds with one stone and simply use him on point. His neutral game is different with and without XF, albeit slightly. That way you are better accustomed to various team compositions, you get to learn his neutral game, but you do it without being entirely unhinged. Then you get a taste of your other characters on anchor etc, and when you finally feel comfortable with his neutral, you'll start learning when to switch him out etc.

With his speed, I always thought I could go in with him like Wolverine, but it's not the case. He plays patiently, observantly etc. He's the batman on steroids, so prepare like the Batman. Snipe with Tk/aerial grams. Get your Sat out. Pressure and close in with formations. Then it's a matter of applying all of this fluidly, and slowly weening yourself off of panicking with him on point. I freeze up honestly, with Hiryu sometimes. His normals are odd. When all else fails though, everyone seems to forget he has a slide lol. It's not the best but god does it get simplistic mileage.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#196TwistedSensesPosted 2/1/2013 7:48:55 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
DreamSword posted...

Defnitely love to get some more games against you, Deadpool/Strider really gives me a hard time.

I'll message you next time I can play a set/see you on. Monday or Tuesday if possible.
---
#197DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:00:51 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
snip

Yeah, I suppose I'll try doing that sometime. Maybe I'll have certain days/sets wherein I play my teams out of order or something.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#198CrossDragonPosted 2/1/2013 8:46:45 PM
Yo Twisted, sorry I didn't get time to play. I was already running sets when you hit me up. So I didn't get a chance to respond. Message me next time when we're both on again!
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#199DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:52:44 PM
Just posting to say I won't really be around today. My plans are pretty full, and for what time I do have more Marvel I'm gonna be spending getting H&H Points with a friend.
---
#200DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:00:17 PM
Okay so the guy who was supposed to help me with H&H bailed. Anyone here willing to help me get 400 points at some point in the future?
---