Footage at 6.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#23TwistedSensesPosted 1/13/2013 6:30:19 PM
DreamSword posted...
Twisted vs Joe vs Cross

Footage at 6.

Joe has my number. Usually it's 4-5 , or something sad like that.

I forget who Cross uses.

I have thought about picking up Ammy just because she's teamed with a variety of the characters I use often and would give me buttons. Projectiles, and then buttons as well.

I could probably use some scrubby attempt of Taskmaster/Dante/Amaterasu and mix them up for that money. So much zoning, so many buttons/tools.

I think Trish is a dirtbag character for zoning, although I dislike her awkward projectiles. Her low voltage is pretty good though.

Skrull. Skrull is dirty. The few Skrulls I played all make me realize, that the character can just get around dem cheap tactics, albeit with risk.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#24catkiller904Posted 1/13/2013 6:32:28 PM
Cross plays Zero, but his team has been undergoing some changes. Last I played him, he used Zero/Dante/Sent.

Also, Twisted, have I ever played my Skrull against you? I don't think so...
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#25S3ah4wK8Posted 1/13/2013 6:43:50 PM
I'm always down for some good matches. I don't have the discipline to get good at this game, but I enjoy the hell out of it nonetheless.

PSN: PatronSa1nt
---
GT:SirSledg3
#26Thunder097Posted 1/13/2013 7:15:26 PM
I'm down to play add Thunder097 I'm about to get on in a few min
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#27TwistedSensesPosted 1/13/2013 7:27:44 PM
catkiller904 posted...
Cross plays Zero, but his team has been undergoing some changes. Last I played him, he used Zero/Dante/Sent.

No clue. He's a dirtbag, but I appreciate dirtbag characters. I mean, come on.

I need to run some long sets with everyone through this week now that I have the week off, so I can get dat experience. Hopefully online works out. No games for me tonight though =/
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#28CrossDragonPosted 1/13/2013 8:09:45 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
catkiller904 posted...

I need to run some long sets with everyone through this week now that I have the week off, so I can get dat experience. Hopefully online works out. No games for me tonight though =/

I played you when the crappy player round robin happened. The score was 3-2 you. I am dropping Zero though, he's gotten boring.
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#29TwistedSensesPosted 1/13/2013 11:42:11 PM
CrossDragon posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
catkiller904 posted...

I played you when the crappy player round robin happened. The score was 3-2 you. I am dropping Zero though, he's gotten boring.

I was saying skrull is a dirtbag btw. Not you, hopefully you didn't take it that way.
---
#30DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:12:22 AM
If something does come out of all of this Marvel Tweeting business, and we end up getting more characters, we should have a Day 2 Lobby using only the new characters, just to goof off and have fun.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg