The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#231ramaalvaPosted 2/5/2013 11:20:15 AM
PSN: Ramaalva

I get destroyed online and my couch gave me a restriction order. Plus, for some reason I have to wait forever to get a match
#232KajinNinjaPosted 2/5/2013 12:19:21 PM
ramaalva posted...
PSN: Ramaalva

I get destroyed online and my couch gave me a restriction order. Plus, for some reason I have to wait forever to get a match

Region Any, Rank Any...?

That may lead to laggy matches and you getting bopped... and if your couch hates you, hit the floor! I got used to it xp.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <ViewtifulJoe/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#233MindslicedPosted 2/5/2013 3:44:53 PM
Dont have the game for personal use but do some at friends house and other places. PSN is in Sig, I suck so bad that winning is an accident.
---
---PSN: Jihad__Jack---
Offical Dr. Snakes of the Naruto UNSG Boards
#234DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:08:44 AM
RareCandy is doing a live open lobby right now. If ya wanna get bopped by random, feel free to join.

http://www.twitch.tv/rarecandy

I won't be in there for a little while because I have math homework that I wanna get out of the way.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#235WiNdDeMoN150Posted 2/6/2013 6:10:13 PM
I'm getting out of work in a couple hours and I wanna do some Marvel. Anyone going to be on tonight? I still haven't faced everyone here.
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#236DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:29:40 PM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
I'm getting out of work in a couple hours and I wanna do some Marvel. Anyone going to be on tonight? I still haven't faced everyone here.

Accursed timezones. I'd face you if it weren't so late at night.

----

Everyone, forgive me, for I have sinned.

I just reset my rank even though I suck too much to get anywhere in Ranked mode.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#237WiNdDeMoN150Posted 2/6/2013 6:52:05 PM
DreamSword posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

Accursed timezones. I'd face you if it weren't so late at night.

----

Everyone, forgive me, for I have sinned.

I just reset my rank even though I suck too much to get anywhere in Ranked mode.

Yeah I never get a chance to really play as much as I would like to because I work second shift and that's when you guys seem most active too. I hate working second shift!
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#238Mister_SpykerPosted 2/7/2013 9:54:07 AM
Zacheart watched me play yesterday, he can tell you how much I suck. I was the guy spamming Javelins + Missiles, and then failing hard with Super Scrub
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#239TwistedSensesPosted 2/7/2013 10:00:36 AM
I'll be up to play someone soon.
Wolverine is apparently not top 5 so I'm not a tier whore ;D
Doesn't matter, still using Vergil.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#240WubbaCletPosted 2/7/2013 11:17:19 AM
SpandexWig
Region: USA

I would love to learn some new characters and maybe run a few sets sometime. Feel free to add me
---
The best things in life aren't things