The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#271crondizzlePosted 2/14/2013 3:32:51 PM
if anyone wants to play my psn is Crond1zzle
im quite bad
#272zombie13579Posted 2/14/2013 4:20:00 PM
I'll actually be on this weekend!

So couple things: considering dropping Dante... I've been putting so much time with him and he works so well with my haggar team but that BC mechanic is starting to annoy the mess out of me. Like after practicing BC a lot and playing Dante in like 45+ matches, I start dropping simple stuff by the end of my session. Even though he has many tools, his normals are pretty ass and well his damage is not cutting it for me with the execution needed to pull off that 700k combo. I don't know what I should do... Push forward or drop him?

The Doctors are my new shell.. They are inseparable! So I'll probably be using a ton of different characters on point with that she'll behind them.. I wish I can use strange/doom/Ammy but strange sucks on point to basically all rush down

What's a better main team to add on wit haggar/Dante?/Wesker

Magneto/strange/doom
Magneto/strange/Ammy

I could just use both haha

Lastly magneto, I'm getting better with him, hopefully I can continue to improve with him..

Oh forgot, C Viper is an experiment, I can't maximize damage with her yet and I can't rapid seismo which is a problem for me.. And her normals are ass and I have no idea how to deal with super jumpers since I can't staircase loop for a super jump hit confirm or whatever..
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2
#273DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:53:09 PM
Have you considered Anchor Dante? If the damage is what annoys you, that's a quick fix.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#274zombie13579Posted 2/14/2013 5:06:38 PM
DreamSword posted...
Have you considered Anchor Dante? If the damage is what annoys you, that's a quick fix.

Not a fan personally and you really have to change up his combo in XF3

Every time I switch from XF3 to regular BnB I keep forgetting a part in each combo..

Plus none of his assists really suit any of my teams really well
---
#275DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:48:39 AM
So I just got done reinstalling ACS. Anyone here have it?

Also, ultimate showdowns of ultimate destiny:

Spidey/Nick/Doom vs Zero/Nick/Ammy

Dead/Task/Hiryu vs Dead/Hawk/Hiryu

Nova/Frank/Wesker vs Nova/Storm/Sent
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#276catkiller904Posted 2/16/2013 2:01:51 PM
My laptop should be fixed within a week, so I'll be on here more. Anything good happen lately? I'm gonna wanna run some long sets Monday...
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg
#277AegisIkanaPosted 2/16/2013 2:11:55 PM
Someone here invite me so I can test my team.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Rethinking my playstyle in UMVC3.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#278AegisIkanaPosted 2/16/2013 3:25:08 PM
I'm tempted to make some excuses, but I won't because I won't get any better that way. Good games Zombie. I like your Haggar. I had to be really careful about where I teched because of you.
---
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
#279zombie13579Posted 2/16/2013 3:29:23 PM
AegisIkana posted...
I'm tempted to make some excuses, but I won't because I won't get any better that way. Good games Zombie. I like your Haggar. I had to be really careful about where I teched because of you.

Your 1st team was a pest! I honestly have no idea how to fight joe and he is very overwhelming sometimes haha, also was I getting hit by an overhead?

The c viper team, what are you trying to go for? It was like more zoning than actual c viper because you didn't air dash or seismo. It was like focus attack to get your combo off..

Team dark stalkers! That assist is total lolness! It was fun though

GGs!
---
#280AegisIkanaPosted 2/16/2013 3:39:26 PM
The C Viper thing was mostly the Haggar match up. I can do DPs, but they come out slower than everything else, so I mostly stuck to using the beam and assists, and I'd die by the time I ran into a character I felt I could approach in an air dash. I kinda just picked that team because the Joe team was an all red team, so I wanted to play an all blue team.

But yeah, the Joe is what I wanted to test out. Not sure how viable it is, but it's fun. I stopped playing it because I thought it was an awful way to start if you were trying to learn Magnus. That's another reason I picked the Viper team, because she's my worst character that I've been trying to play. I figured it'd be a more even match up. But you picked what I assume is your A Team, so I kinda had to play cheesy.

The Sent/Dorm team is my A Team, if you couldn't tell. I figured that'd be a more even match, but you switched again. xD

That Darkstalkers team isn't very good, but once the set up actually happens, it's really annoying.
---