The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#361GameplayZeroPosted 2/25/2013 12:26:12 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
GameplayZero posted...
I'm new to fighters and I'm interested in getting serious in the genre. Should I invest in a stick? Never used one before, but I can see why some people use it over a ps3 controller. I've played other fighters and it was kind of hard to pull of some of the commands on my controller that were fairly easy.

There isn't anything in this game that can't be done on a pad so I wouldn't waste the money, especially if you don't end up becoming heavily invested in fighters.

That said, welcome to Marvel.

thanks.
#362Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/25/2013 9:28:01 PM
I've gone as far as I can go without doing any real practice and with me starting the Mass Effect Trilogy and playing other games I haven't played or beaten, I think I may be dine with the game
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#363KajinNinjaPosted 2/25/2013 9:30:22 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
I've gone as far as I can go without doing any real practice and with me starting the Mass Effect Trilogy and playing other games I haven't played or beaten, I think I may be dine with the game

Dude I feel you, I found the joys of playing AE2012 with friends and I dont know if I can go back to salty marvel matches.

But marvel like a bad girlfriend, ill always go back and check up.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#364DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 9:40:21 PM
Would hate to see you guys go, so I hope it's not the case.

Also on the topic of saltiness, I agree. I don't think any other fighter has gotten so much love but yet so much salt from me. Probably due to to subpar netcode.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#365KajinNinjaPosted 2/25/2013 10:41:37 PM
Hey Twisted, one of my friends matches made me think of you for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXy3WgFx-A

Maybe you can steal stuff.
---
#366AegisIkanaPosted 2/26/2013 1:56:57 AM
KajinNinja posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Dude I feel you, I found the joys of playing AE2012 with friends and I dont know if I can go back to salty marvel matches.

Stop playing characters you think are lesser. You'll feel better.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Lame Enthusiast
IVAVURDISHISEN.... PREPARISIL! - Zero, MMX4
#367DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:13:03 AM
AegisIkana posted...
KajinNinja posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

...That's not even what Kaji was talking about, nor what his problem is. Where the heck did this post come from?
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#368KajinNinjaPosted 2/26/2013 9:39:52 AM
DreamSword posted...
AegisIkana posted...
KajinNinja posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

...That's not even what Kaji was talking about, nor what his problem is. Where the heck did this post come from?

Probably from my other thread where I ask of Strider is Dooms best assist because I want to pick some top tiers for when I enter my last NorCal tournments.
---
#369TwistedSensesPosted 2/26/2013 3:58:14 PM
KajinNinja posted...

I saw that live actually. I was really happy to see a slight offshoot of my old team; back in Vanilla I had experimented with Taskmaster Vertical assist synergy but I just wasn't the same player back then. I can actually do a lot of Deadpool stuff offline, compared to mah online crud. Atm I'm working on Katana-ranma and how to reset/zone better with it.

Give your pal Sexybeast big props from me if possible; love the rep as I said! His Taskmaster was incredibly, incredibly clutch which was sick. He actually inspired me to soon pick skull-face up once more.

-----

Hiryu isn't necessarily Doom's best assist since Doom is just as 'versatile' in his gameplay as Magneto...he's just more cumbersome so you'll zone more with him than run in, but Doom can actually pick up a Vajra hit. If you can tri-dash really fast, than Vajra definitely works out; but there are other good assists, and a lot of people including I will abuse his synergy with Sentinel and those nasty drones.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#370KajinNinjaPosted 2/26/2013 4:29:14 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
KajinNinja posted...

I saw that live actually. I was really happy to see a slight offshoot of my old team; back in Vanilla I had experimented with Taskmaster Vertical assist synergy but I just wasn't the same player back then. I can actually do a lot of Deadpool stuff offline, compared to mah online crud. Atm I'm working on Katana-ranma and how to reset/zone better with it.

Give your pal Sexybeast big props from me if possible; love the rep as I said! His Taskmaster was incredibly, incredibly clutch which was sick. He actually inspired me to soon pick skull-face up once more.

-----

Hiryu isn't necessarily Doom's best assist since Doom is just as 'versatile' in his gameplay as Magneto...he's just more cumbersome so you'll zone more with him than run in, but Doom can actually pick up a Vajra hit. If you can tri-dash really fast, than Vajra definitely works out; but there are other good assists, and a lot of people including I will abuse his synergy with Sentinel and those nasty drones.

I'm probably just going to play something like Doom/Ammy/Vergil considering my Vergil isn't as much ass as my Strider. Plus I have my Helm Breaker confirms already.
---