The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#371AegisIkanaPosted 2/26/2013 5:36:25 PM
DreamSword posted...
AegisIkana posted...
KajinNinja posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
I've gone as far as I can go without doing any real practice and with me starting the Mass Effect Trilogy and playing other games I haven't played or beaten, I think I may be dine with the game

Dude I feel you, I found the joys of playing AE2012 with friends and I dont know if I can go back to salty marvel matches.

But marvel like a bad girlfriend, ill always go back and check up.

Stop playing characters you think are lesser. You'll feel better.

...That's not even what Kaji was talking about, nor what his problem is. Where the heck did this post come from?

Because I pay attention to this guy's posts in other topics as well. When Firebrand is youur reasoning for adopting lame and ditching RTSD, it's safe to question your motives. And I assumed he was soul searching after getting dumped on by whatever semi pro that was. Not that he's ass or anything, I just am just as 'style' oriented as he is, so I know the feels. I don't like playing a team if it doesn't feel relatiively unique or if I can't put my own personal style in it.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Lame Enthusiast
"PACK IT UP!" -Bifuteki Trolls
#372KajinNinjaPosted 2/27/2013 9:48:09 AM
AegisIkana posted...
DreamSword posted...
AegisIkana posted...
KajinNinja posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
I've gone as far as I can go without doing any real practice and with me starting the Mass Effect Trilogy and playing other games I haven't played or beaten, I think I may be dine with the game

Dude I feel you, I found the joys of playing AE2012 with friends and I dont know if I can go back to salty marvel matches.

But marvel like a bad girlfriend, ill always go back and check up.

Stop playing characters you think are lesser. You'll feel better.

...That's not even what Kaji was talking about, nor what his problem is. Where the heck did this post come from?

Because I pay attention to this guy's posts in other topics as well. When Firebrand is youur reasoning for adopting lame and ditching RTSD, it's safe to question your motives. And I assumed he was soul searching after getting dumped on by whatever semi pro that was. Not that he's ass or anything, I just am just as 'style' oriented as he is, so I know the feels. I don't like playing a team if it doesn't feel relatiively unique or if I can't put my own personal style in it.

Good thing you think Neo is a semi pro xp. You'd have a better mentality walking into a set than I would have.

But yeah... Juggling this and AE right now coupled with the real life option select is pretty hectic. I'm liking the extra stress in life to keep me on my toes.

Oh, and btw... I was a Cable/Blackheart kid on the MvC2 days, I never really liked rushing down in the first place, just when I saw vanilla and Ultimate characters I thought I'd give it a shot.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#373DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:41:04 PM
So I have decided that I will not stop until I have Platinum'd PSASBR. I can already tell I'm going to be total balls at Marvel once I achieve that goal.

I blame maining Kat, Parappa, Raiden, and Spike, coupled with Revengeance(and other games) along with college life. Although distractions seem to make Ent gdlk, so perhaps the same will happen for me.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#374Lord_Shadow_19Posted 2/28/2013 2:43:21 PM
DreamSword posted...
So I have decided that I will not stop until I have Platinum'd PSASBR. I can already tell I'm going to be total balls at Marvel once I achieve that goal.

I blame maining Kat, Parappa, Raiden, and Spike, coupled with Revengeance(and other games) along with college life. Although distractions seem to make Ent gdlk, so perhaps the same will happen for me.

Gdlk? You missed me getting my **** pushed in by Joebusta not too long ago, although I was still trying to run my Haggar//Chris/Doom team, I think I may have to drop someone and reorganize.... if I decide to play again after I finish the Mass Effect Trilogy.

I think someone should offer to help that new guy thats been making a bunch of topics about being new to the game.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#375KajinNinjaPosted 2/28/2013 2:47:21 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
DreamSword posted...

Gdlk? You missed me getting my **** pushed in by Joebusta not too long ago, although I was still trying to run my Haggar//Chris/Doom team, I think I may have to drop someone and reorganize.... if I decide to play again after I finish the Mass Effect Trilogy.

I think someone should offer to help that new guy thats been making a bunch of topics about being new to the game.

Been there, trying that... cant really do much aside text posts since im busy with schoolwork.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#376DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:29:34 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

He needs to ask before he can receive. Plus I believe Noizy or someone else already raised his attention to this topic.

That also reminds me, gotta update the list.

PSN:
Zacheart
zombie13579
TheVeldt
Scaler24
DanDx
TheRealKaji
PatronSa1nt
Thunder097
dilllikeg
BassVII
Toogaytofunction
CrossZX44
JoeBusta
TwistedSenseless
Entropy19
CrasHNBurN
patssi19
Jamel11207
Ramaalva
Jihad__Jack
SpandexWig
Ravensbaine
Crond1zzle
zslater89

XBL:
Blak Th0ught
twistedsenses25
Vintage 3
Oceansouldog
---
#377gna647Posted 2/28/2013 7:20:48 PM
looking for players to play with, im REALLY bad at this game and im also looking for tips to help my team, or other team suggestions

PSN:Oreos74

i use x-23, wesker, akuma, and doom.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iMaDK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/e9OCH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RnA9A.gif http://i.imgur.com/LvJeR.png
#378DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 8:29:19 PM
GGs to Z. Good lord, so many messed up inputs.
---
#379orphanjohnPosted 3/1/2013 8:51:26 PM(edited)
Add me. I'm playing mostly on my 2nd psn listed.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
UMvC3: Viper/Deadpool/Hawkeye SFIV: Juri
#380JustaJonesPosted 3/2/2013 11:47:03 PM
DreamSword posted...

Tier Whore! JK shouldn't be to hard to plat PSASBR just endure that arcade mode. Playing Sir Daniel, Dark Soul, and Dark Sider on hard my salt lvl hasnt drop in days... so I will have fun time when I add umvc3 in the rotation lol
---
Psn: Jamel11207 UMVC - Bruce Lee Roy/Piccolo/Flamboyant Robin Hood