The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#381DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 12:09:09 AM(edited)
JustaJones posted...
DreamSword posted...
So I have decided that I will not stop until I have Platinum'd PSASBR. I can already tell I'm going to be total balls at Marvel once I achieve that goal.

I blame maining Kat, Parappa, Raiden, and Spike, coupled with Revengeance(and other games) along with college life. Although distractions seem to make Ent gdlk, so perhaps the same will happen for me.

Tier Whore! JK shouldn't be to hard to plat PSASBR just endure that arcade mode. Playing Sir Daniel, Dark Soul, and Dark Sider on hard my salt lvl hasnt drop in days... so I will have fun time when I add umvc3 in the rotation lol

I actually plat'd PSASBR earlier today. Can't wait for Isaac and Zeus, will probably main Isaac since he seems to play similar to Snake in Brawl. Thinking of maining Evil Cole too. I laughed when someone on mic online said Parappa was Top Tier.

Anywho, that's one thing off the checklist, so I have more time for UMvC3 now.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#382DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 1:15:48 PM
Maximilian became Scaler at the first match of this video. http://youtu.be/cX2Ot2HOgxw
---
#383Neowulf13Posted 3/3/2013 3:13:08 PM(edited)
EDIT: Done playing Marvel for today folks.
---
UMvC3: Team Red Zone: Joe/Hawkeye/Doom
^_^
#384WiNdDeMoN150Posted 3/4/2013 7:57:11 AM
I seriously hate this game, online that is. I need to stick to offline but I don't have much time to play with my friends that go to tourneys much often. I only get to play casually with my brothers and some friends who are only decent. Damn it sucks being a responsible adult.

/salt

Anyways, I need to improve my online play, so if anyone with a decent connection want to play sometime add PSN - CrasHNBurN150
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#385DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:01:58 AM
I hear ya dude. I know I'm atleast somewhat better than what online has led me to believe. Although I have discovered one reason I mess up inputs sometimes(I need to be tighter with them, which will take getting used to due to my big thumbs).

Anyhow, will try to be on today, but with Revengeance and class today, we'll see.
---
#386TwistedSensesPosted 3/4/2013 8:04:55 AM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
I seriously hate this game, online that is. I need to stick to offline but I don't have much time to play with my friends that go to tourneys much often. I only get to play casually with my brothers and some friends who are only decent. Damn it sucks being a responsible adult.

/salt

Anyways, I need to improve my online play, so if anyone with a decent connection want to play sometime add PSN - CrasHNBurN150

I can play you right now if you want. I'm online, so just invite meh.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#387WiNdDeMoN150Posted 3/4/2013 8:46:52 AM
TwistedSenses posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

/salt

I'm gonna hop on in a bit if you're still down for matches twisted.
---
#388TwistedSensesPosted 3/4/2013 8:48:24 AM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

/salt

I am, again just invite me. Ft10?
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#389WiNdDeMoN150Posted 3/4/2013 8:53:33 AM
TwistedSenses posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

/salt

I am, again just invite me. Ft10?

Doesn't matter, I have plenty of time to play today.
---
#390WiNdDeMoN150Posted 3/4/2013 9:33:24 AM
GGs Twisted, it was a fun set. Freaking Strange's teleports never wanted to come out, I could've punished you so many times. It was tough trying to get into range against you. Good team.
---