This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

User Info: TwistedSenses

TwistedSenses
4 years ago#391
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
GGs Twisted, it was a fun set. Freaking Strange's teleports never wanted to come out, I could've punished you so many times. It was tough trying to get into range against you. Good team.

Same. I still have difficulties with Hiryu and DP's teleports. My pad went from broken in straight to broken; formations don't like to come out, grams will decide they are more important than anything etc.

Before I played you, I was finding out that Hiryu has extreme difficulty instant overheading a crouching Vergil. Awesome.
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh

User Info: Neowulf13

Neowulf13
4 years ago#392
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
I seriously hate this game, online that is. I need to stick to offline but I don't have much time to play with my friends that go to tourneys much often. I only get to play casually with my brothers and some friends who are only decent. Damn it sucks being a responsible adult.

/salt

Anyways, I need to improve my online play, so if anyone with a decent connection want to play sometime add PSN - CrasHNBurN150

I'll add you, I need to add more people from this board. And I've never fought a good Ghost Rider before. Unfortunately, I can't do it right now. Just got done playing for today.
Playing: UMvC3, MHFU, LoL, AirMech
^_^

User Info: WiNdDeMoN150

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#393
Neowulf13 posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
I seriously hate this game, online that is. I need to stick to offline but I don't have much time to play with my friends that go to tourneys much often. I only get to play casually with my brothers and some friends who are only decent. Damn it sucks being a responsible adult.

/salt

Anyways, I need to improve my online play, so if anyone with a decent connection want to play sometime add PSN - CrasHNBurN150

I'll add you, I need to add more people from this board. And I've never fought a good Ghost Rider before. Unfortunately, I can't do it right now. Just got done playing for today.

Sounds good, I still need to readjust to playing online again. I've between posting too much offline lately.
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.

User Info: DreamSword

DreamSword
4 years ago#394
So I think I'll be retiring from Marvel for a little while. Something recently happened that has removed any amount of competitive spirit or desire to play. Thus, I'll be taking a break for atleast a week, I imagine.

We just put our dog down earlier today.
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 years ago#395
DreamSword posted...
So I think I'll be retiring from Marvel for a little while. Something recently happened that has removed any amount of competitive spirit or desire to play. Thus, I'll be taking a break for atleast a week, I imagine.

Sorry to hear that, I've had to do that before.
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19

User Info: catkiller904

catkiller904
4 years ago#396
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Neowulf13 posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

/salt

Sounds good, I still need to readjust to playing online again. I've between posting too much offline lately.

I want to get a long set with you as well. We barely played before. I invited you the other day but something came up. :/

DreamSword posted...

I'm sorry to hear that. I love dogs. :/ Hope you feel better soon man.
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg

User Info: JustaJones

JustaJones
4 years ago#397
DreamSword posted...

Damn bro sorry to hear. Hope things are ok.
Psn: Jamel11207 UMVC - Bruce Lee Roy/Piccolo/Flamboyant Robin Hood

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
4 years ago#398
Bump for some matches.
Also known as Herr_Edgeworth
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram and http://tinyurl.com/dofrde

DreamSword
4 years ago#399
So I have just obtained a new router and will be off to hook it up soon. Might possibly maybe be in the mood to get my butt rammed when that happens.

DreamSword
4 years ago#400
GGs to Z. the new router works great, rarely any dropped inputs.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived