The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#421TwistedSensesPosted 3/15/2013 10:04:45 PM
Neowulf13 posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Anyone wanna start up a lobby tonight? I'll on around 9pm est.

I haven't played online in awhile, need to shake off that lag rust lol.

I can't start a lobby, but I'll try to get in (if one is made). No promises though.

Actually just got done playing an hour or two of Marvel.
Some stuff I realized:
My Doom is getting slightly better. I was able to do a mid-screen combo a few times, and I'm not using Foot Dive as much.
Joe's [Triple Jump, j.S] is still as effective as ever.
I tend to do side-TAC's a lot.
I use Piercing Bolt a bit too much with Hawkeye.
I'm still not utilizing all of Joe's tools. Need to start abusing Slow a lot more.

I feel like I still have a lot to learn.

On an unrelated note...
TwistedSenses posted...
I need to play every single person on that list until I can body you all free monopoly style.
No hate, I just want to get good...without practicing. Only other way is to beat it into mahsyle, masochist style.

I noticed that on your sig, the name Goh is at the very end.
Do you play AirMech, by any chance?

Wa?
No, Virtua Fighter, with my gf primarily. I'm not good enough at the game yet to tell if she's mash happy or just an excellent bulldog styled player versus my crappy Goh though.

Also, Viewtiful Joe is godlike. Abuse slow. I hate the little critter. He's probably the most annoying character for me to fight, spare Nova and Spencer. Those 3 are like the biggest threats to me.
Joe outzones me.
Nova is nova.
Spencer can actually grappling hook through a good sum of Hawkeye's shots.

The last one makes me angrier.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#422Neowulf13Posted 3/15/2013 10:33:31 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
Wa?
No, Virtua Fighter, with my gf primarily. I'm not good enough at the game yet to tell if she's mash happy or just an excellent bulldog styled player versus my crappy Goh though.

Also, Viewtiful Joe is godlike. Abuse slow. I hate the little critter. He's probably the most annoying character for me to fight, spare Nova and Spencer. Those 3 are like the biggest threats to me.
Joe outzones me.
Nova is nova.
Spencer can actually grappling hook through a good sum of Hawkeye's shots.

The last one makes me angrier.

Ah, never mind then. There's a character in AirMech named Goh. Didn't know there was someone named Goh in VF too (well, I barely know things about 3D fighters).

And yeah, I never understood why Spencer's grapple can go through arrows.
---
Playing: UMvC3, Ni no Kuni, AirMech, others.
^_^
#423AegisIkanaPosted 3/17/2013 10:56:39 AM
Ayy, yoo, all of Scaler's rivals. I wanna systematically fight you all.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Getting over my biases.
"I don't want to learn Doom." - A masochist.
#424DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:28:07 AM
I should be available either later tonight or Tuesday depending on my schedule, since I have class Monday. Thank goodness my Spring Break is coming up soon. I imagine lots of Mahvel and PSASBR goin' on in that time.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#425AegisIkanaPosted 3/17/2013 11:34:42 AM
DreamSword posted...
I should be available either later tonight or Tuesday depending on my schedule, since I have class Monday. Thank goodness my Spring Break is coming up soon. I imagine lots of Mahvel and PSASBR goin' on in that time.

Later tonight would be best.
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Getting over my biases.
"I don't want to learn Doom." - A masochist.
#426KajinNinjaPosted 3/17/2013 12:02:53 PM
AegisIkana posted...
DreamSword posted...

Later tonight would be best.

Really dude... I swear my college has the latest spring break at the first week of April.

Ill see if I can come back too.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#427DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:35:12 AM
I shall be available to get bopped later tonight, assuming Zeus and Isaac in PSASBR don't suck up all of my time.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#428bmtripPosted 3/21/2013 4:56:54 AM
hey ya'll im new to this message board, been playing umvc3 for about a year now. i only know a handful of people that play none of us are anything special. my psn name is Triptonious, i work a third shift so i will mostly be on in the mornings and alternating weekends. i look forward to meeting everyone and advancing my game play from scrubbdom to not embarrassing.
#429Lord_Shadow_19Posted 3/21/2013 1:39:59 PM
bmtrip posted...
hey ya'll im new to this message board, been playing umvc3 for about a year now. i only know a handful of people that play none of us are anything special. my psn name is Triptonious, i work a third shift so i will mostly be on in the mornings and alternating weekends. i look forward to meeting everyone and advancing my game play from scrubbdom to not embarrassing.

Welcome to the club, feel free to add some of the more active people in this thread. Not sure who's on during mornings (I myself start work at 6:30 am every morning), but you never know.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#430KajinNinjaPosted 3/21/2013 1:48:53 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
bmtrip posted...

Welcome to the club, feel free to add some of the more active people in this thread. Not sure who's on during mornings (I myself start work at 6:30 am every morning), but you never know.

Morning? You might have mentioned where you are located as well so we can figure out the time, who knows, your morning might be our afternoons and playing might be easier. Plus we attract all sorts of players, so adding people on here at random might be like playing the slots, you never know whose a killer man xp.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)