The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#461bmtripPosted 3/23/2013 1:57:04 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
DreamSword posted...
When people use numbers in annotations, the numbers come from the number pad on your keyboard.

Anywho, GGs dude. You've got good movement, you just need a more solid team. Since you seem to know the basics of Vergil, just wanna letcha know that Vergil can level Frank up to 5 easy. Although if you wanna stick with the Ryu method, learn some more extensive Ryu combos, since Ryu can level Frank similar to Wolverine. I'd suggest a team of Ryu/Frank/Sentinel, or something akin to that.

Oh, he uses Vergil? Well there you go, just stick Doom on the team somewhere and you got a team that can always win as long as the other person doesn't have Doom and Vergil lol.

i dont use vergil my roommate came in and got a few matches in. i was the frank west teams.
---
It's a fact im the seventh son.
PSN triptonious
#462Lord_Shadow_19Posted 3/23/2013 1:58:51 PM
bmtrip posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
DreamSword posted...
When people use numbers in annotations, the numbers come from the number pad on your keyboard.

Anywho, GGs dude. You've got good movement, you just need a more solid team. Since you seem to know the basics of Vergil, just wanna letcha know that Vergil can level Frank up to 5 easy. Although if you wanna stick with the Ryu method, learn some more extensive Ryu combos, since Ryu can level Frank similar to Wolverine. I'd suggest a team of Ryu/Frank/Sentinel, or something akin to that.

Oh, he uses Vergil? Well there you go, just stick Doom on the team somewhere and you got a team that can always win as long as the other person doesn't have Doom and Vergil lol.

i dont use vergil my roommate came in and got a few matches in. i was the frank west teams.

Well you should use Vergil, by not using Vergil, you're telling me that you don't like winning.

Even I'm going to use Vergil... maybe, probably not.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#463DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:23:58 PM
Clearly most of us in this thread don't like winning, seeing as most of us don't use Vergil.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#464KajinNinjaPosted 3/23/2013 4:06:59 PM
DreamSword posted...
Clearly most of us in this thread don't like winning, seeing as most of us don't use Vergil.

I gave up on the idea of only only winning a loooong time ago. Making people in NorCal earn their wins with a lame team is fun, and at the same time an easy option select for wins/losses and pop offs xp.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#465Mister_SpykerPosted 3/23/2013 4:46:04 PM
I'm gonna get 500 post.
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#466catkiller904Posted 3/23/2013 8:54:01 PM
Cyclops sucks.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png
#467EndingTempestPosted 3/24/2013 1:10:54 AM
catkiller904 posted...
Cyclops sucks.

Cyclops does not suck and should have been in this game. Done.
---
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction
#468JustaJonesPosted 3/24/2013 9:06:20 AM
I wanna Jill sandwich!

going ham on all star, mvc2 and dark soul I wanna MAHVAL! Trying to make team black people(IF/Storm/Spencer) work I have no idea on what assist storm have to benefit this team...

Also wanna learn Jill and doom swell it look like im all over but it's not I swear...
---
Psn: Jamel11207 UMVC - Bruce Lee Roy/Piccolo/Flamboyant Robin Hood
#469DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:06:57 PM
JustaJones posted...
I wanna Jill sandwich!

going ham on all star, mvc2 and dark soul I wanna MAHVAL! Trying to make team black people(IF/Storm/Spencer) work I have no idea on what assist storm have to benefit this team...

Also wanna learn Jill and doom swell it look like im all over but it's not I swear...

I imagine you'd want your Storm assist to be Whirlwind for horizontal coverage. Considering how rusty we both must be due to leveling in PSASBR, we should help eachother get out of the rut sometime.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#470catkiller904Posted 3/25/2013 9:30:27 AM
Jamel, good games earlier. I hope you took note of some flaws in your play so you can work on them; I would say work on throws (both performing and teching), blocking (here I mean more experience-related than reaction time; know what the opposing character is capable of doing or likely to do to try to mix you up), and hitconfirms.

I clearly need to work on blocking Meteor Smash, I'm surprised I got caught by it so many times considering I used to use Skrull. o_O Also my Firebrand blows, that was the first time I used him in a match. Movement was poor and I mistimed my setups. Oh well, it's all to improve.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png