The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#471Lord_Shadow_19Posted 3/26/2013 7:01:23 PM(edited)
Hey bmtrip, haven't been on my ps3 in a few days and just saw you add me, I'll try and make a conscious effort to get on and get some games in with you.

Joe, I think my Chris/Haggar/Doom team is working, I think I need to drop Haggar for someone. Vergil is an option (though I know once I go down that road there is no coming back), though I'm wondering if I should try Sentinel or I dunno, someone that isn't as limited as Haggar.

Maybe I should just go Wolvie/Doom/Vergil lol
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#472koga_wolf_demonPosted 3/26/2013 7:09:15 PM
You know, I think I'll start playing some of you guys in here. Kinda wanted to and since my usual training partners are either taking a break from this game(Zanmato) or don't play online as much(JDM/SolidAbyss) it would be nice to get to play some new people for once.

Also, I swear I won't use my main team...much lol. I actually have about three or four other teams that I want to get good with.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
Currently (Re)Playing: Wild Arms 2: 2nd Ignition(PSX), Digimon World 3(PSX), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate(3DS)
#473DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:15:16 PM
Oh good lord. I still recall when I just barely beat you by spamming Cell Phone...

Also guys, My Spring Break just started, so feel free to invite me to games anytime as long as I'm not playing PSASBR. Chances are I'll most likely join. Though don't expect much competition due to my rustyness.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#474Lord_Shadow_19Posted 3/26/2013 7:21:32 PM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
You know, I think I'll start playing some of you guys in here. Kinda wanted to and since my usual training partners are either taking a break from this game(Zanmato) or don't play online as much(JDM/SolidAbyss) it would be nice to get to play some new people for once.

Also, I swear I won't use my main team...much lol. I actually have about three or four other teams that I want to get good with.

Check you out coming here to pub stomp lol

You better not ever lose to me or else you'll never hear the end of it.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#475catkiller904Posted 3/26/2013 7:37:40 PM(edited)

I'd be down to play.

Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

who loses to you? >_______>

Also Sentinel could work, although I'd switch him and Doom for Doom backed with Drones. Dante could work, Strider switched with Doom could work. I don't like Vergil on that team. It doesn't make sense to me. You'd have him exclusively for XF3 nonsense, and that's not something I'd advise you to rely on, because you'd have to survive incoming first.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png
#476vicsua789Posted 3/26/2013 7:40:10 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

who loses to you? >_______>

https://www.google.com.mx/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=9Rm9DCXZxxKr3M&tbnid=buYGn-J_EO6b6M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fzoeykat.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F4245357819%2Fdoing-the-oooohhhh-thing&ei=tGlSUdjBMYrr2AX734DIAg&bvm=bv.44342787,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNFc9P1bijYAZx8zFTrZaok2DqG6lA&ust=1364441856033725
#477Neowulf13Posted 3/26/2013 7:49:12 PM

Eh, I guess you can add me. Don't expect much though. I have a decent Joe, if you're a fan of the Viewtiful-ness.
PSN: patssi19

Anyways, sorry for not playing for the last, what? Week and a half? School has been kicking my butt so hard recently. And I got FTL: Faster Than Light a few days ago, and I've been addicted to that. I swear, Rougelikes are my weaknesses.

But, I've definitely improved. At least the last time I played. I'm starting to see situations where I can throw, where in the past, I wouldn't even try going for throws. Still trying to improve my throwing, but it's a start. I feel like this is definite proof of progress.
Even went on a 4 or 5 win streak on ranked. I know, I know, "Ranked means nothing". But I need match-up experience (and experience in general), and playing a lot of different opponents adds more to that than playing one person multiple times (player matches).
And I always seem to find opponents much faster in ranked than in player matches.
---
Playing: UMvC3, Ni no Kuni, FTL
:3
#478scaler24Posted 3/26/2013 8:06:54 PM
You know what? This break from Marvel isn't really working out for me.

I mean, I beat 2 FF games and all, but I still keep thinking about setups and synergy all the time. I think I might try a new team.

I'll probably be on in a few hours, if anyone is available.
---
The Official Miles Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney 5 Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#479bmtripPosted 3/27/2013 9:19:10 AM
Hey guys ill be on some tonight. I got the next couple days off so ill be looking to scrimmage. Ill spam invite everyone and anyone who wants to.get dirty!
---
It's a fact im the seventh son.
PSN triptonious
#480catkiller904Posted 3/27/2013 10:56:54 AM
bmtrip posted...
Hey guys ill be on some tonight. I got the next couple days off so ill be looking to scrimmage. Ill spam invite everyone and anyone who wants to.get dirty!

I just hopped on and saw you left a minute ago. I'm down to play if you want. I want to practice a new team.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png