The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

#491CrossDragonPosted 3/29/2013 9:26:35 PM
catkiller904 posted...
I should be free, Twisted. I've gotten so rusty, even Cross was able to keep up with my joke teams. >______>

But seriously, I've barely played in the last 3 weeks, *and* I'm trying to learn Firebrand on top of that. He's a lot of fun, but I need way more experience dealing with some stuff (like hey keepaway! Although Vajra isn't a huge issue because of his weird dashes), and I need to perfect the timing on my setups.

Also if anyone wants to play now, I could hop on. I'll strictly be using my new team, though. Edit: Actually never mind this

The hell's that supposed to mean? Son, the only problem I felt that I had was with your Wolverine team. But that's because Wolverine VS Mag start of the round is a total freaking oxymoron. HOW DOES HE DO WELL AGAINST MASTER OF MAGNETISM? SERIOUSLY, HIS BONES ARE MADE OF METAL.
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#492catkiller904Posted 3/30/2013 11:18:17 AM
FT50 today fool. You bad.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png
#493YokomutoPosted 3/30/2013 6:35:47 PM
PSN-Yokomutoo

I'm not very good but always down to play
#494DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 8:45:58 PM
GGs Z. Man I'm out of it.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#495TwistedSensesPosted 3/31/2013 8:53:57 PM
I'm so busy because overtime is permitted where I work, and I've been scraping up all that extra pitiful cash.

This tuesday I have free, so I'm hitting the lab while everyone's away and (hopefully) showing results later that night. I feel more free than ever though, like I'm being conditioned poorly if anything. I'm respecting if not fearing pressure/lockdown nowadays way too much.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#496TwistedSensesPosted 3/31/2013 8:55:20 PM
CrossDragon posted...
catkiller904 posted...
I should be free, Twisted. I've gotten so rusty, even Cross was able to keep up with my joke teams. >______>

But seriously, I've barely played in the last 3 weeks, *and* I'm trying to learn Firebrand on top of that. He's a lot of fun, but I need way more experience dealing with some stuff (like hey keepaway! Although Vajra isn't a huge issue because of his weird dashes), and I need to perfect the timing on my setups.

Also if anyone wants to play now, I could hop on. I'll strictly be using my new team, though. Edit: Actually never mind this

The hell's that supposed to mean? Son, the only problem I felt that I had was with your Wolverine team. But that's because Wolverine VS Mag start of the round is a total freaking oxymoron. HOW DOES HE DO WELL AGAINST MASTER OF MAGNETISM? SERIOUSLY, HIS BONES ARE MADE OF METAL.

Magneto pulls him close, Wolverine cannonball special solo edition.
Magneto sends him flying, Wolverine is safe for another day.

Magneto rips him apart, and Wolverine revives in a million little tiny pieces as his own little annoying canadian army.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#497bmtripPosted 3/31/2013 9:22:45 PM
TwistedSenses posted...
I'm so busy because overtime is permitted where I work, and I've been scraping up all that extra pitiful cash.

This tuesday I have free, so I'm hitting the lab while everyone's away and (hopefully) showing results later that night. I feel more free than ever though, like I'm being conditioned poorly if anything. I'm respecting if not fearing pressure/lockdown nowadays way too much.

I'm off Tuesday as well if you need a sparring buddy.
---
It's a fact im the seventh son.
PSN triptonious
#498DreamSword(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:52:13 PM
And so my Spring Break is over. Back to being busy.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#499CrossDragonPosted 4/4/2013 9:59:45 PM
499th post.
---
#500CrossDragonPosted 4/4/2013 10:00:14 PM
500th post stolen once again by me. >:D

MWUAHAHHAHAHAHA
---